Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Do You Pay?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rg27golf, Mar 18, 2012.

1. I want to get feedback on how much other people pay.

I pay about $20 for 1.5g

2. there are like literally 12 threads made per day about this. use the search

3. I pay 10/g, 30/3.5g, 60/7g...and about 140-180/oz

4. already like a billion threads for this.. i pay $20 a gram for high grade shit, and usually dealers will hook me up with around .3 extra

5. i pay $25 for .25 g, usually good shit :)

6. [quote name='"4leaf"']i pay $25 for .25 g, usually good shit :)[/quote]

Somebody doesn't have a clue about weed. You make me laugh kid. .25 g lololololllllollololo

7. 10$ for one gram of High-Grade local weed.

8. Right...
    It doesn't work that way.

9. well.. in your currency is 25$ ...
    i'm from south america, and normally you can get .25g between $90 argentinian pesos and $120 argentinian pesos... that'd be around 25 dollars or 30

10. [quote name='"4leaf"']

well.. in your currency is 25$ ...
    i'm from south america, and normally you can get .25g between $90 argentinian pesos and $120 argentinian pesos... that'd be around 25 dollars or 30[/quote]

I don't get it, you're still paying 4 times the average price.. Maybe more.

11. This is probably the most frequent question asked on the city. *
    *(Insert same response as the last 25 similar threads)

12. you say i'm paying 4 times the average price ?? when i can get 25g while all of you get 1 gram for 20 dollars ?

HAHA sorry guys, i just realized i've put .25g, its 25g no 0.25 g hahaha sorry

13. [quote name='"4leaf"']

you say i'm paying 4 times the average price ?? when i can get 25g while all of you get 1 gram for 20 dollars ?

HAHA sorry guys, i just realized i've put .25g, its 25g no 0.25 g hahaha sorry[/quote]

I was going to say lol.. That's like $30 a bowl. But damn, that's actually cheap as fuck.

14. well...if it's not free i think you paid to much.

15. $20/g for medical grade $300/O

16. 20/g
    40/2g's
    60/eighth
    120/quarter

I don't buy anymore than that at a time.

East coast btw. It blows. Never see mids though.

17. £20 for an eighth, pretty much standard UK prices, some places you can get it for maybe £15 for the same in some cities.

18. 65$ for a zip of regs and 225 a zip of dank.

19. 1200-1250 for a qp of higher grade. Wouldn't say its like the bombest though. Sadly, there is def better buds out there. Someone hook me with mega deals ! :)