Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you pay per g?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OriginUnknown, Sep 28, 2010.

1. I find it really hard to get dank around here(you need to know the right people), so I'm not really sure on its price. Though when I do find dank around here it's usually good shit.

2. No haha. I don't buy grams but i averaged out the price.

My last pickup was a quarter ounce of Purple kush that was shipped to my town from a grower in BC. Possibly the best bud i have ever smoked. (superior to some cali medical i had a little while back)

90 a q so 12.85 a g

3. you have to know the right people in my area if you want to get mids, im trying to get 2 ounces for some bakes and it takes about a week or 2 to find some

4. I'm from Holland and it depends on what strain I buy from the coffeeshop. Cheap outdoor weed is like €5 ($6.70) a gram. I usually buy this strain that's €8.80 ($11.80) for a gram. Most of the time I get 12 euros worth of the one that's €8.80 a gram. That's like 1.4 grams or something and I roll 3 joints from that.
    If it's a special occaison sometimes I get the best haze they have which is €12 a gram.

5. Dank grams for 15 all day! And I never buy a gram of mids... Not my thinkg

6. Good bud is $20/g in new york and in OC california. At least with the crowd I rolled with.

7. gram of dank 15 sometimes 20 but not usual

8. Yeah, envy! Chill dude I'm not trolling... :smoke:
    I live in El Salvador, 1 OZ of Mids = $80 (Dollars)

9. 20 dollars for 1.2-1.4 of some pretty dank tree

10. not envious, and you said 20 - 35 for dank now your saying mids

11. About 35 cents. Yes, $0.35. That's about what it costs me to grow a gram.

Grow your own and stop feeding money to greedy dealers and drug cartels.

12. Same here,.

13. 20/g flat rate for me and pretty much anyone I know. Once you talk about higher quantities the prices can vary a little depending on how well I know the person.

14. 10dollar flat rate for me, and I get some pretty good stuff. Really good actually compared to others consider I live in a very bud friendly place. vancouver ;)

15. on a good day i would pay 400 for 2 oz's of some incredible hybrid a friend of a friend created.

so thats like 7.14 a g.

16. 20$ per G for dank.

30$ per G of Keif.

50$ per G of hash/oil (not 100% sure about this one haven't bought it in a minnnute.)

5$ per 2G's of reggie bush.

17. $9.99 per gram, plus tax and deposit :D

18. Lol haha, chill dude, the prices I putted are right... Mids and Dank, In the last post I was just updating :smoke:

19. not more than $10/g

oz for 150-180 depending on how much i buy

20. Mids: 10/g
    Dank: 20/g