Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you pay for weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by organic420, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Oz of dank sativa - $160
    Oz of dank indica - $170

2. I get 3 grams for $20.

3. i live in vancouver

gram - $10
    eighth - $30
    quarter - $60
    half o - $100
    ounce - $175

4. I've always wanted to move to Canada because I love hockey.

Now I have a new reason.

5. reggie=5$=3 g's. 10$=5 g's. 15$=quarter. 50$=whole zip
    mid-1.5 g's for 5,dime=3 g's. dub=5.5 g's,quarter for 25
    loud,10$=1 gram 20=2.5 g's. quarter=50$

btw this is in south georgia,we get everything cheap as hell down here cuz theres so much weed everwhere

6. In Maryland also.
    Dime- 10
    Eighth- 20
    Quarter- 40
    Half- 65
    Oz- 120

7. I payed 20 dollars for 2g's a day in summer
    But now 10 dollars for a dime.

8. How much has this thread been done before ?

9. Since I live in Brazil, i get weed really cheap (I think Brazil's one of the countriest with the cheapest marijuana in the world)
    We measure it by grams, and it goes from a dollar (2 reais) a gram, the cheapest shit, passing trough some 2,50d/g, 5d/g for some decent stuff, and getting up to between 7,5 and 15 d/g, for some really crazy weed.
    The thing is, weed here is bad quality, not particullary strong, so that "crazy weed" i just mentioned would be kind of a regular weed on the states, from what I've heard.

It just takes more to get you to that really intense high, but since it's cheaper there's not really any great loss there. Hell, you get to smoke more weed!

10. shit im buying now, 15 dollars a gram but my dealer sells it to me 5 dollars off and has fronted me an ounce before just because i'm his girlfriends brother. lol