Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you pay for weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by organic420, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Hey there...i'm just wondering how much people pay for weed around the world...what are the price differences for people in the USA and people in Canada??

P.S: I'm traveling to Canada and if any one has any info on weed prices there that would be great.

2. #2 kushkid1, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    Im in Canada
    Dime: $10
    eighth: $30
    Ounce: $180

And its all very dank...enjoy it dude.

Check out this site might help you out, weed prices around the world posted on a google map.

The Price of Weed
    Price for OZ of Weed

3. Pretty much exactly what i need...that site is sik.

4. Well yesterday I got some outdoor kush for 120/oz. i can get dank for 150-250 an oz sometimes more from the clubs.

5. 20 dollars a dime of some really dank shit. Prices are expensive in Virginia.

6. Down here in florida its;
    Gram-15
    Eighth-50-60
    Quarter- 75-100
    Half O-140-160
    Ounce- 275-325

7. a dime isn't an amount a dime means $10. thats why its a dime

8. [quote name='"frankenfish"']
    a dime isn't an amount a dime means $10. thats why its a dime[/quote]

I mean if you want to be really literal, it would be 10 cents.

9. 15/g
    50/eighth

10. 20 for dub. dank or shwag

11. Maryland

Dime:$10
    Dub:$20
    Not sure about Quads but it depends on who is the dealer.They might lower the price.If its your lucky day

12. Just north of Boston, MA.

Headies are 20 a gram, 50-60 an 1/8th, 90-100 a 1/4, 150-170 a 1/2, 290-320 an O

I have picked up more than my share of O's, halfies and quarters, but now that I don't move anything I usually buy $40 8ths of headies off my old supplier, and when I have some extra cash $70 Q's off him.

13. oahu, (hawaii) dank 300-350 for an ounce, good luck getting an ounce any lower than 300 if its crip.

14. Out here in the beautiful state of Wyoming, in this small town everyone apparently shorts you. You can't get anything less than an eigth, they don't sell small amounts. And that eigth, so far has been $60, but I think we're getting somewhere around 3 grams, if that. Gone through 3 different people, hoping this fourth one will be the charm. I never thought I'd say these words but... I miss California.

Have fun on your trip!!

15. I get dubs that weigh 3.8 for 20 bucks in NE Tennessee. It is mids. Loud is 60 an 1/8

16. I live in California and there is dispensary (BPG) I go to for most of my bud for about 15$ a gram of some good fuckin shit, and I mean gooooood shit. If I buy an eighth of it, its usually around 35-40. But sometimes I just dont feel like going there, so I buy from a very good friend of mine who gives me very good deals buy just eyeballing the weed, and then scaling it afterwards. He sells me a gram for 10, and eighth for 25 (the weed he gives is good but not BPG worthy) and half an Oz. for 120. (He gives some of the best prices for an Oz. since he makes a lot of money at one time) Anyways thats my prices around here which are cheap compared to some states

BTW, Im so high I can barely type this. Its taken me pretty much 20 minutes just to write this lolololollo:D:D:D:D

17. $20 a gram here in central florida.
    But it's reallll dank stuff. Bubba Kush, Sour Diesel, etc.

18. Summertime (in PA):
    20 = 1g
    30 = 1.7-2 g
    60 = 3.5g
    100 = 7g

School (in OH):
    50-55 = 3.5-4g
    90-100 = 7g
    160-185 = 14g
    300-340 = 28.3g

19. [quote name='"kushkid1"']Im in Canada
    Dime: $10
    eighth: $30
    Ounce: $180

And its all very dank...enjoy it dude.

Check out this site might help you out, weed prices around the world posted on a google map.

The Price of Weed
    Price for OZ of Weed[/quote]

I would smoke so much more with these prices