Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"How much do you pay for..." -- WEED PRICES MAP thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by robbie d., Aug 1, 2006.

1. Alright so I see all these threads talkin about, "How much do you pay for xx of yy in your area?", and it's kind of annoying sometimes to see people talking about "dude you way overpaid for that", when the person may really just be payin the market price for his area and can't help it. Well, I am interested in this topic too and I think there could be a better way of getting the info out about which places are cheap, what type of weed they have up there, etc.

What somebody (Grasscity maybe?) could do is set up a clickable map (I think google lets you set up this feature) where smokers could click on their home location and maybe up to one other location they frequent, and price the weed they get there. And to make it easier to tell the quality of weed they get at that price, they could choose from a few options, for example, 1) schwag 2) middies 3)beasters 4) headies/exotic/hydro, to keep it brief. Then there could be various quantity categories, maybe: 1)gram 2)1/8 ounce 3)1/4 4)ounce (for most buyers discounts basically stop after 1 ounce imo)

Then you could view the poll results for various areas, and see everything-- how many people voted, median/avg price, price per g or ounce per xx grade marijuana, etc....

for exmaple, clicking on British columbia could give you: beasters: avg $25/eighth, Bluberry: avg $40/eighth, etc., maybe another screen with more/different info.

I haven't worked out all the details yet, but whaddya all think??

2. sounds like cops would have an easy time finding out who was where lol

3. This is just...no...you sound like a cop

4. What? Why? I'm not talking about individual ppl's houses or even towns, I mean regions, like the 5 (7? lol) provinces of Canada and maybe like 10-15 different regions in the US.

5. morons...how could this get anyone in trouble? lmfao

its a good idea but apparently already been done!

6. If you are talking about my thread, it was this thread that gave me the idea. lmao

7. LOL....my bad :p