How much do you pay for vitamins?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Borborygmus, Dec 9, 2013.

1. #21 DeathMadeTangible, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013

Some people need more than healthy diet + exercise. 

2. nah

Yeah.

Let's say I have ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease. You're telling me all one needs to do is exercise and eat an impeccable diet and those conditions will simply go away? 

4. [quote name="DeathMadeTangible" post="19152802" timestamp="1386915179"]Yeah.Let's say I have ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease. You're telling me all one needs to do is exercise and eat an impeccable diet and those conditions will simply go away? [/quote]If they had a healthy diet and exercised regularly they wouldn't have had those conditions to begin with.

5. i get my vitamins from the fairy that lives behind the dumpster at walmart

6. I also took fish oil capsules(yellow & red color) in my childhood schooling days but that affected my eye sight. Somebody of my relates avoid taking that. May i know why it affected my eye power low. I have short sight problem. I don't have gene problem to affect my eyes too. So is that true. Fish oil capsules suits only adults grand parents.?

7. [quote name="phiferindia" post="19153583" timestamp="1386936312"]I also took fish oil capsules(yellow & red color) in my childhood schooling days but that affected my eye sight. Somebody of my relates avoid taking that. May i know why it affected my eye power low. I have short sight problem. I don't have gene problem to affect my eyes too. So is that true. Fish oil capsules suits only adults grand parents.?[/quote] fish oil is good for your eyes and I highly doubt they could do any harm.

8. So I want to get into juicing and my mom says she will buy me a good blender for Christmas. She said I can just throw bunch of frozen fruit in it with spinach and other stuff. Will that work or should I tell her I need a juicer? Sent from my phone

9. I don't see why not, although some people claim a juicer is healthier. I don't see how though.

10. [quote name="Borborygmus" post="19175159" timestamp="1387233036"]I don't see why not, although some people claim a juicer is healthier. I don't see how though.[/quote]Would I be able to put slices of apple and a banana in the blender and would it be able to blend it like a smoothie you think? Sent from my phone

11. Ya man, I used a magic bullet in the summer almost everyday. My smoothie of choice was carrot, banana, raspberries (never knew there was a "p" in this word lol), spinach, and kale. I added some water to adjust the consistency.

12. the magic bullet will change ur life

13. Alright so my mom bought me a $300 juicer that will be here Friday and I also bought myself a blender so I should be all set. Sent from my phone

14. I can only speak from personal experience, but I've received each package in record time (3-4 days), all the way to New Zealand.

15. [quote name="Borborygmus" post="19150097" timestamp="1386884987"]Hmm I was looking at reviews for that site, Iherb, and they seem to have issues shipping outside of the US. They use a delivery service with no tracking information, and people say their customer service sucks. On their website it says they will reimburse the customer full cost -20% and whatever else they add in. They also seem to spam review sites with good reviews and coupon codes. Am I stupid to still be thinking about ordering from them?[/quote]It took some time, understandable just before Christmas, but they finally showed up this week! Way better prices than my local store. Iherb.com check it outSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app