Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much do you pay for it? some people pay too much wtf

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stevepwn, Jan 26, 2015.

1. #1 stevepwn, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    im on the east coast and get high qualityy strains for $55 a qtr and $30 an 8th lol some people be paying 60 an 8th thats fucked up
    just gotta work with the dealer maybe give him some hookups and its easy to get price lowered

2. #2 TheDankBank, Jan 26, 2015
    People in other places pay much more because there might not be very much herb around. I get the same prices as you do. I just know that the more "rare" the weed, the higher the price.
    Think of it like this. Theres 100 "special" kinds of shoes in U.S, and theres 40 in russia and 10 in Australia (just an example) the people in U.S are going to pay less because they have a bigger abundance of the shoes, russias going to pay, say $20 more and Australia is going to pay $40 more.

• Like Like x 4
  3. No way, not the people I go thfough. They would never agree to 30 an eighth or 55 a q. The best I could get right now is like 45, maybe 40 an 8 and 90 a q. Midatlantic

• Like Like x 2
  4. 30 to 45 an 8th ( 3.5 grams) is fairly typical pricing outside of the cannabis hotspots. Its reasonable and within limits.

5. Really good popcorn is going for $40 an ounce. Top shelf bud $100 an OZ $20 an 1/8 here in Washington state.

The market is pretty flooded here so prices on the streets are down.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I pay $10/gram. If there's no good specials then its 50/eighth for some top shelf.

7. #8 oldskoolgrower, Jan 26, 2015
    It costs about $10/ounce to grow so you do the math.

EDIT: And it's NOT a free market, it's a black market.  That's why it's expensive for so many.

• Like Like x 4
  8. uh well i pay below 5 for a gram ounces i have gotten from homies who grow for 20$ but as far as regular pricing they go about 60-80

• Like Like x 1
  9. 45-50 for 8th in NYC. good price?

• Like Like x 1
  10. if you pay ten dollars a gram that why would you pay 50 for an eighth wouldn't it be 35 or less being an eighth is 3.5 grams just saying

• Like Like x 1
  11. At least take the time to read a comment before replying to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #13 Buzzkilla, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    Standard prices in my area:

10/g
    60 for quarter of dank
    50 for quarter of mids

People here don't seem to deal very much in eighths

13. I get around 1 gram for £10 and pay £180 for an O. This is in London and honestly it's pretty hard for me to even find mids so i'm talking dank here.

14. Its about 45-60 for an eighth in Ohio. I would never pay the 60 though that's just for the people with bad connects

• Like Like x 1
  15. $45/eighth here.

16. NW Florida

40-50 8th (been 50 tho recently)
    80-100 quarters

those are the only 2 I pick up

17. your right my bad I read the period as a comma.

18. In B.C.
    1 gram- 10$
    3.5 grams- 30$
    7 grams- 50$
    14 grams- 90$
    28 grams- 160$

19. I buy in grams and I get a G for $10,Colorado