Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Do You Pay For An Ounce Of Shatter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kingkelly91, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Shatter is 80/g where im from. If I saw an oz of it, I would probably shatter in my pants.

2. Never had shatter. Don't even know people with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Grams of shatter in uk are very expensive, that's if u can get your hands on it. Usually from £70-100 a g. But need to watch as iv heard of a few folk not purging it.

"You got to do what you got to do to succeed in life no matter how difficult it is. Only thing that can stop your success is YOU!"

4. 400 thousand dollars

5. Never saw shatter for anywhere near $300/oz. For an oz of decent RSO (70% TCH), the best I've seen was $1,000 in San Fran.

6. Dude you can pay like $600-$700 for an oz of shatter...your good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. That's crazy good, im paying that for an O of dank in the lone star state

Girl scout cookies 😌

• Like Like x 1
  8. So just for an update and it's eell.over do that gu u would never sell me one at that price again he must have been super blasted or something idk. Tried to get more and was like hell no 140 for the quater so I'm happy I got it once though. Happy blazing

9. I find this hard to believe, man. Considering an ounce of chron yields about a quarter of shatter if you're lucky. That's almost a qp for $250

10. I get it for 500$.. every one else pays 8oo to 1ooo.

11. shew, I get an oz for 800 and a half for 500

12. and people around here will pay 20 dollars for .1, so It's an insanely good deal compared to what everyone else around here gets

13. In sf area dispensaries, its usually between 20 for lower grade trim run, to 100+ for some live resin or rosin, and everywhere in between.
    Per gram.

14. Out here in North Carolina you can expect to pay from $720-750 for an o of decent shatter. qs go for anywhere from $220-250, so needless to say I would shit a brick if someone offered me an o for 250. People out here paying $45-70 a gram in these parts. Prohibition man fuck the Bible Belt.

15. I usually pay $60 a gram so that seems cheap afff

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

16. Pretty good deal. Gram of bho out here goes from $10 - $20 a g. Never looked into an ounce.

17. Depends on the quality, getting stuff for 450, 700, and 800 right now. 450 stuff is blacker than the ace of spades but tastes good and gets you fried, really snappy too.

18. I live in Denver and 450 is cost

19. Where are you located that you're getting those prices, brotha?