Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you pay for an ounce of mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hollybug85, Jun 23, 2010.

1. The title basically says it all. :cool:

2. How much would it cost to make you use the search button?
    :smoke:

3. $500. You can use Pay Pal. :D

4. for mids usually $160-$180 :smoking: canada

5. $150 But i buy in bulk not Ounces.

6. Between $180-250

7. 200 for mids/ upper mids

8. i can get about a half for like 55 bucks for some mid and for some hydro i dunno i only can afford to buy 7s of hydro which goes for around 130 for me.

9. What's up with everyone calling "dro" a type of weed. Everywhere I go, it's "Hey you got any dro?" "Hey man yeah, 20 a gram standard for dro". Like, what the hell? Last time I checked, every single strain in the world could be hydroponically grown. In high school, I fucking hated it. All the fucking kids were obsessed with dro and baby dro.

If you're buying X 'hydro' for Z, well, sorry to say buddy but it's most likley a rip off. There is no "dro" strain. A strain can be dro, but dro isnt a set strain. And there can be shwagg hydroponically grown. Are you saying you get charged the same for dro shwagg and dro dank? It just doesnt make any sense.

10. 80-120$

*I swear I've answered this a few times:rolleyes:

11. $120 here. Pretty cheap.

12. $100 THe lowest I ever got was 90 and the highest was 125.

13. 100 for mids with seeds and quite a bit of stem.
    200 for mids with very few seeds and trimmed stem.

14. Are you saying you'd pay 100 more bucks for the same amount of weed except with less seeds (probably gets you an extra gram of weed) and less stem (probably an extra 2 grams). 100 bucks for just 3 extra grams of pot. Damn, you got balls lol.

15. an extra 3 grams of mids at that

16. Your area is hurt'n isn't it? The automatic jump is astonishing. How much does a half-O of dank cost ya, where I live $220 could get you the best shit.

To the OP: anywhere from 80-120 around MD.

17. Yeah.. 3 grams of mids is less than 15 bucks, but 100.. that's just astonishing.

I'd say 200 bucks would be a good price for an ounce of beasters. some people dont know what beasters are: theyre pretty much super good mids, closer to dank, but not good enough to be called dank..