Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you pay for an Ounce of good/high mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DriftingApart, Jun 13, 2010.

1. I pay $200.

Is that about right?

Discuss.

2. 150 for beasters, 120 for slightly lower grade mids.

And thats in mass, the fucking pricey state.

3. around here i pay 160ish but thats canada for you :D

4. $120 here $200 seems over priced.

5. Id kill for beasters at 150.

6. around $100 for mids here

7. The fucking pricey state? NJ Suburbs, I can get an ounce of decent stuff for 150 or 200, but that's not consistent in supply or quantity, people here pay 400 for an ounce of dank. It's ridiculous.

8. Mids - $90
    High/"Fire" Mids - $110

9. I wouldn't pay 400 dollars for an ounce of anything.

10. in ca u pay atleast 300 for ounce of good weed....for better weed the price goes up

11. Its hard to believe theres such a diversity in prices....but theres way more of a demand in Cali than, say, any state on the east coast.

12. 200 for meh mids-uppermids, 210-220 for dank.

13. I pay $85 cause I got a decent hook up.

14. I got some decent mids yesterday for 130.

15. 90 bucks an ounce here for mids, i cant remember the last time i bought mids though

16. #16 buyascale, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010

you pay 200 for mids but wouldnt pay 400 for chronic?
    i could get mids for 150 a zone but i pay 400 for chronic instead. grams of mids go for 10 bucks around here. grams of chronic are 25, you do the math.. (what can i say, i live in a rich community, and dealers know it)

also as for being more demand on the westcoast than the eastcoast.. you need to take a trip to NYC my friend. they are the united states biggest market.. for everything

EDIT: im not condoning dealing, and i do not deal myself.

17. 90 for some good mids.

18. $120 for decent mids where I'm from

19. My last pickup was some pretty high mids for 150/o

20. 320 for a Zip, I'm in NJ. Good mids as well. Guess they know people will pay that price here.