Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you pay for an eighth of dank?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by calicheese23, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Right now anywhere from $30 for mids, and $50-$60 an 8th and it doesn't really get much better than that here unless you know a grower personally. Fucking New England.

2. Drinkers paradise.

3. the 17 dudes who said the pay 80 for an 1/8th of chron gotta be trolling

4. I pay any where from 40 to 55 depending on how much my dude has and the strain. Once he was selling the last of his Blue Dream for $40. :)

5. [quote name='"camram"']

Drinkers paradise.[/quote]

That is correct haha

6. 1/8 prices vary a lot at shops here. $20 -$65 is the range. Avg is 35-40 for decent stuff. To get true top shelf bud, (organic grown, 20%+ thc, excellent cure) you're gonna pay $45+. Quality really depends on the shop though; one dispensary's bottom shelf can be the same as another dispensary's top shelf, and at the same price too.

7. Where is the option for 3 dollars?

8. #69 Jlib, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    50-55. I live in NY and most people around here pay 60.

My prices:
    .25g- $5
    .5g- $10
    Dub- $20
    Eighth- $50-55
    Quarter= $85-90
    Half OZ= $180-190
    OZ= $350(usually)
    QP- $1200(usually)

9. im in california and here 8ths generally go for $30-$45 mattering on who you know and such. If you go to the clubs (which i advise you dont) its $45-60 for the good stuff.

i got a mmj card so i just grow my own so i dont have to pay for it however some friends i have pay as low as $25-30 for an 8th or dank and some pay $45+. once again it matters who you know.

10. Used to pay $60, but considering how the stuff around here isn't even that dank I'd only pay $50 max now.

11. Lots of place sell their dankest eigths for $60 in orange, but you can find just as good bud in some dispensaries for $50 per.

12. shit, i just can't get the idea of 20 bucks a gram, or close to.
    Im in pacific NW and its always a constant flow.

but iv been to tennessee, and they have 5/ gram for some SWAGG.

80$ for a half oz of brick weed. Yes. Brick weed. lol fuckin alienated country town. haha

13. cool bro???

14. i think so too.

15. 60 typically lowest I've seen is 45.
    normal dank often indica strains:D

Attached Files:

16. 60 but sometimes I can get a deal for 50

17. 50 for top 55 for top top shelf

18. wow, im glad to be Canadian sometimes when i look at how outrageously over priced your guys marijuana is, it costs less then $400 to grow a pound organically less then 100 if your recycling your organic soil mixes and not using bottled nutes and growing outdoors/greenhouse and/or if using the 12-1, short night light cycle. I think weed should be $5 a gram or cheaper, $180 an ounce AT MOST, for connoisseur grade, so AAA+ grade. Around where i live the prime street weed sells for $30 an eigth on average, $35 at most and the cheapest ive heard the average smoker around here paying is $140 for 31 gram ounces.

19. EVERYONE USES 1/8's and 1/4's an eighth of an ounce... is 3.5 grams. a quarter of an ounce is 7 grams...

If you're paying ten bucks for a gram ever, it's shwag or the dealer is losing money.