Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much do you pay for a ounce of kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by biigdiirty, Jan 17, 2014.

1. just want to see what you guys pay here in texas i can get a ounce for $200

2. Same for most of Canada about 200.

3. Move to Washington homie!!! A dude I know gets his zips for 160.

4. Man thats some shit
    Im a hater

5. Man, last i checked zips go for 360
    Bt im sure my man has a hot deal
    Maybe down to 320
    East coast man im telling you

6. 140 for a O here in Oregon Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I can get o's for 160 in Washington. But it's reeeally dank lol

8. [​IMG]

9. $240 for my last one. Finally been getting better prices around here 280~ has been a standard best end consumer price in the area for awhile

10. Bro we gt weight bt youre right on abt that price difference.
    I remember watchin a rolling vid n some1 was on tbe phone and asked for and o n he said $200?
    And i just thought, "Damn, niggas must live on the west"
    We get that fire too tho.

11. I got love for the east too homie! But here, you can get some shit that's pretty fire without starving your wallet. 

12. 130-140 O- SoCalSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. FireSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. 250 for California dank. 220 for Canadian dank. And 150-180 for mids. I hardly buy an oz at a time though. It's either a quarter or a half oz

15. Toronto here. Bud street market prices have shifted over the last decade IMO.

Used to be able to get an 1/8 for $25-30... Now it's closer to $35-45.

Oz was 180-220 now $240-300

At my legit club I can get $130-$150/oz not the best but above average bud and clean/tasty. Fair. :D

16. 150-200$ depending on the strain in Vancouver

17. Dispensary- 240 top shelf, 180 for really good, but not the bestSent from my iPad Air