Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you pack in a bowl??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zombiefuhrer, Jul 6, 2011.

1. I know bowl shapes and depths are different but I want to see what I should be trying to weigh out then pack in.

Smoking soon so I'll choose someones suggestion and let em know how it did for me ;p

2. depends on how high I want to get

don't weight it out, just throw some in the bowl. i usually do half packs and refill it until i am properly high

3. Minimum of 0.3g and it only goes up from there...

4. as full as I can get it without not being able to hit it, never really measured out in g.

5. Haven't weighed what a full pack is on the new bong. I think it's bigger than any of my others so my very conservative guess is .5gs. I buy 3.5gs. It usually lasts me 2-3 days. 1.5gs at least a day makes sense if I smoke three bowls, which I usually do.

6. If by my self usually .3-.4.. I'm guessing, I don't get a chance to weight it too much. If you're with other people though you gotta fill it up as much as you can

7. Just enough for 1 hit at a time, probably like .5 or .6

8. I'm gonna be smoking with 2 friends so I'ma pack the shit out of it :smoke:

9. I usually just pack the whole bowl. But I have a few different pipes all different sizes, so I pick the bowl size I want, depending on the number of people Im smoking with :smoke:

10. Whenever I'm with friends I always pack it as full as it can go... gotta share the good herb, that's how it's meant to be.

11. Usually comes up around .3 for a perfect bowl to myself. Prob .2 if I'm topping off with keif or some hashish.

If I use my vape then I pack ~.4 and use it for two vape seshs. I love how far herb goes in ze vaporizah :hello:

12. Most of the time I pack it pretty fat. For glass pipes that is. Not salad bowl big but I fill the bowl up. It sounds weird but I think this conserves weed for me. Before I'd pack like a couple hits worth, then pack another not long after. But If I smoke a whole bowl, it keeps me high and happy for longer. So instead of smoking tons of small-medium bowls all day long, I can smoke a big fat bowl every several hours and then smoke up before bed. And plus, alot of the time packing half-full bowls just isnt convenient. With bongs (gravity bong especially) I like packing 1 hit at a time to conserve smoke.