How much do you normally pay for weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by ajj116, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Here in south florida the prices are pretty much static, even for dank zona etc every dealer I have went to we pay 15/gram, 25/Half-E,50/eigth,100/quarter 150/half O. I've had friends in other parts of the country who have told me they get dank for 10/gram and half eights for like 20 and 1/8's for 40. I feel like bud is overpriced down here, so whats normal for you?

2. If I have to buy weed, as in peoples grows aren't ready yet, I don't get anything less than an ounce or two and if I just buy one ounce I pay around $200-220. Usually my friends just give me half ounces though.

3. $60 an ounce.

4. I don't really wanna know about ounces, I'm more looking a /gram and /eigth etc.

5. 80$ for an ounce of that dank shit.

Of course it took years of selling my soul to get such a price, but hey souls of the souless ami rite

6. About a $5-$10 dollar increase on the elec bill.:)

[​IMG]

;)

7. just aient worth buying little things like that. if i was a dealer id probly rip u off just for asking for a gram. Get sum cash get those O's

8. buying a gram was so grade 9.

9. WOW, you lucky bastards. Here in Jersey I pay $390 for the "O" FML

:mad:

10. Wtf that is the biggest rip off ever bro, an ounce is 28g I dont even care if it is dank you shouldn't pay more then $280

11. $560 per ounce only because it's $20 a gram here. Jk I dont even smoke weed...

12. Tell me about it. Shit is crazy out here. I ain't trying to go to the city (NY) to cop.

13. #13 byrned420, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
    Boulder 5-10/g, 20-30/8th, 50-60/qrt, 100-120/half, 150-200/oz

East coast bud is generally twice as expensive, a few years ago $400 an oz was about as good as it got. Things have gotten better, but the least you can expect to pay in the northeast is around 300.

14. #14 geetardude, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
    Right now, my weed situation fucking S U C K S ! ! !

There is literally no swag, no mids, ANYWHERE! There is only really one or two people and they are making a fucking killing. One guy only does $20/g (he actually prefers selling by the gram) or $60/eighth. While this girl dealer will only sell $60/eighth. Keep in mind, there are NO DISCOUNTS when purchasing in bulk. So, yeah an Oz. would run, what, $480!?! RIDICULOUS!!!

It's been this way for like 4 months now, and I don't think it's gonna change anytime soon...

So unfortunately this has become what I "normally" pay.

I can't wait till I start growing.. fuck these money whore dealers

15. I don't buy mids/schwag/anything with seeds in it

$20 a gram, $60 a slice, $110 a quarter, $200 a half, $350 an ounce

I live in Pittsburgh now. It sucks. Moving to Memphis, and I don't expect it to get better. Anyone got any knowledge of that?

16. $15/gram for CO MMJ. Lost him and went back to $60/8th or $35/8th for some dank mids. Looked like dank, smelled like dank, smoked like mids :(

17. Hahaha I can't get anything but cartel brick weed or swag that's been sprayed with spice. And that's usually fifty an eighth! Never buy that shit though, I take a two hour drive out of state and come back with O's of the dankest for around 280-300$.

18. Last time i bought some it was £200 for an underweight ounce.

19. Half OZ 50 Dollars just for some regular.. Half OZ of your finest kush please 80 dollars OZ..