Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you need to smoke to get high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Boojeah, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Hey guys just wondering how much you smoke to get high. I usually smoke about 0.4 a sesh when im by myself for a nice buzz

2. It really depends. Sometimes a single dugout pack will put me where I want to be, but sometimes I just wanna get blazed. I would say once I've smoked .4 to myself in a session, I do not need any more.

3. Define 'high'. The buds I grow are extremely potent; even with my many years' tolerance I can get a nice buzz going from just a few hits. If I want to get really stoned a few more will do it. I probably go through 3-5 grams per day lately, including what my wife smokes (far less than I do).

4. Couple hits gets me buzzed. 3 or 4 good hits to get me "settled" nicely. This is with good stuff

5. I can get nice and stoned off of about .75 G of mids.

3/10 of a gram or so of some good green will set me good for a while.

Between my girlfriend and I we go through around 1/8 a day.

-C

6. On my own I'll smoke a joint, maybe two, and be nicely high. With friends we always smoke more, and 5-6 of us often smoke 2-4 8ths in a [long] night

7. 0.24 grams of skunk will do the trick for me

8. 99% of the time I just do gram snaps. So, 1-2 grams, and I'm good for a little bit

9. One hit an hour from high grade medical herb.

10. used to take about .5g, but i took a tolerance break a bit ago so now i feel a buzz after just a hit or two

11. .2 ... yeah.. less than half a bowl and im toasted. and i fuckin love every minute of it!

12. around .2 and im blazed as well damn some of you guys need a t break :smoking:

13. If you make a waterfall, usually a good .7 of mids, if its some primo then .4

usually a gram when it comes to bonging it.. sometimes even .5 of bud and .5 of hash. :)

14. +1

I'm not the type that needs to smoke an 1/8th a day to be happy. All I need is a few hits throughout the day and I'm good. To me, there's no point in continuing smoking if you're already high. I have friends who smoke damn near non-stop 24/7 and I just don't see the point. I've never liked burning money....

:smoke:

15. I just take my spoon and pack a bowl.

if I have some exotics I'll pack half a bowl

if its some kb or some middy i pack a fat one

16. .2 :D

I've always had low tolerance.

17. Fuck, I wish. :)

18. I usually need to smoke about .7 to get high (1 joint). If i just want a buzz around .4 or .5.

19. Like 1 fat bong rip, 0.3g-0.6g usually.

Like this:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um5-vqXmq-k"]YouTube - First hit from the new bong[/ame]

20. Average for me is 3-4 g , per day. I smoke allot:D