How much do you have to smoke to get to the point where you can't get high anymore?

Discussion in 'General' started by Captin K, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Just wondering so I know not to waste bud

2. For me I just keep getting higher... and higher... and hig:smoke:

3. This point does not exist. At least, not for anybody I know.

However, you'd fall asleep if you smoked too much. Just something that happens.

Peace :smoke:

4. ...and the purpose for doing that with $300 an ounce weed would be?

5. read that wrong...

Dunno, never stopped getting higher haha

6. sometimes it CAN happen, other times it will never happen.

i think it depends on your mental state, if you've eaten anything, and how much you weigh and all that shtuff.

i'd say get yourself a quarter of some fiiiine sativa or indica and just keep smoking till you feel like you can't smoke anymore and see what happens :)

7. Does anybody who has said 'never' or some version of that not realize that the cannabinoid receptors in your brain have a limit?

OP, you won't know until you get there. If you're asking, you still have a ways to go.

8. man i dont usually smoke too much but half a fattie got me really fucked up today. like a headache followed shit sucked.

9. I don't know man I don't really smoke to that point anymore. No point. Three to five hits and I'm where I want to be.

Years ago I remember me and a friend smoked around eight grams over a few hours and about halfway I remember us saying we weren't getting any higher.

10. Its called " greening out" and it depends completly on your tolerence. You sound new to smoking so you must have a low tolerence so smoke a gram to the head and let us know

11. It has happened to me once or twice. Bong rip after bong rip with vaps and blunts going around like no other got to me after awhile. Other than that I feel like I could always use more

12. Realisticly,

one gram of some dank buds would get me very stoned if i use my bong. :bongin:

13. Years back my friend and I bought an ounce together and attempted to try to smoke it all in a single day. It got to a point where our highs plateaued and we felt like no matter how much more we smoked our highs where not increasing nor decreasing. :smoking:

14. I do that except its a little different, I'll take a gram and try and smoke it all, and only get to about 3 bowls (.4-.5) before my lungs are done..

If it was joints or blunts I could go forever

15. Not high anymore.........that shit would scare me to DEATH

16. Until I pass the fuck out :hippie:

17. #17 Helikaon, Oct 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
    Three or four spliffs.

First one, the high will hit me out of nowhere. Like, I'll finish it in around ten minutes, make a cuppa and start to watch or listen to something. About five minutes will go by and then I'll realize "Wow I'm really fucking high" and that's when I'll roll the next one which will take me further, then about an hour later I'll have a third which I'll smoke over an hour or so. Depending on whether the weed is cheese or haze will decide whether I have more than one more that day. If it's cheese I'll be able to have a few more to maintain the high, if it's haze it's gonna kick my ass and I'll need a little lie down before I continue smoking. I always try to watch out for the point of no return (where if I smoke a spliff, I won't get any higher than I was before) as it just saves bud in the long run.

18. I smoked about 2 grams in 20 minutes and I felt like I wasn't getting any higher, but I was probably just too high haha.

19. roll a big fat one of pure quality weed would probably get me stoned to max

20. Doesnt he mean like smoking yourself sober

Because its happened to me plenty of times. Its only happened when i would smoke out of bongs though or small pieces

Gravs,blunts, and joints are another story