How much do you have to smoke before you're satisfactorably stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by valogirl666, Oct 8, 2012.

1. How many hits, bowls, joints, blunts does it take you to be at a perfect high?
    Smoking what you smoke the most.

2. To be really high but still comfortable and willing to go out in public, a nice 2gs.

Or maybe just a 1g bong hit.

3. Totally depends if I'm by myself or with my friends. By myself I usually take about 5-8 hits. With my friends..we just keep passing until we are too fucking high to pass anymore.

4. about 3 good sized dry pipe bowls and I'm pretty baked...Don't know how much I smoke honestly. I bought 18g and I'm just smoking through the bag. If I had to guess, probably a little less than half gram per bowl. :smoke:

5. 5 to 10 hits by myself

with others usually 10-20 or just whenever we are high enough haha

6. well for me i only smoke blunts so its probly a full blunt( about 2 to 2.5 g's) straight to the dome all alone locked in my room so my kids dont fukn bug me. i just hate to have to put a blunt out and re spark it. it just really bugs me when people interupt my sessions

7. It's great to know you have your priorities in check.

8. Im a cheap date.

I've been smoking for almost 10 years and I still don't need any more than a bowl to give me a satisfactory high--maybe about .5g and im good for a while.

9. smoke in front of your kids? don't be neglectful to get stoned, come on.

I take..... probably .. 8-15 hits by myself? I never keep track. maybe more like 7-12

10. [​IMG]

11. 'satisfactorably' isn't a word.

12. sounds like you guys need better weed.

2-3 hits and im stoned off my gourd

13. satisfactorably, fuckin using that from now on.:D

14. Like 6 cig bat packs. Or a blunt. Or like 4 bong snaps

15. #15 stoner stevie, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2012
    satisfactorably, fuckin using that from now on.:D
    2-3 hits of dank and i'm good.
    sorry guys slow ass laptop, meant to edit my post, and it wants to just go fucking bat shit on me.

16. im like that when i take a t break.

i just took like 3 hits off this great dank i just got after a 3 week forced t break (no connections) and im a comfortable 5.

as soon as the folks go to the room gonna get higha

17. With my tolerance being low, usually 1-2 bowls. My guy always asks if I want to buy more weed and I tell him I still have some and he just laughs and says how is that even possible.. lol

18. If I have to function I will take 2 hits. Relaxing at night before bed 3 hits is good. 4 Hits and I'm looped. I don't know if it is really good weed? Or if I just have never developed tolerance? Smoking every day, almost 5 years.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't complainin'!!!

19. :hello: Yay for low tolerance!

I only smoke once a week, so i get baked every. single. time. :smoking:

20. my tolerance prolly goes up like 10 or 20 percent only if i smoke ONCE a day and i exercise and have a reasonably healthy diet. im guessing it increases my metabolism to where the thc metabolites are almost totally flushed

or maybe its just placebo, either way it rocks haha, one smoke a day, around 7 pm is perfect