Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much do you guys smoke at once?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by psychocowtipper, Apr 23, 2009.

1. I used to think that I smoked an average amount at a time, it usually adds up to around 0.1-0.2g or maybe 0.3-0.4 if its low mids. However, when I smoke with other people they tend to want to smoke up to a gram a person or more at a time. Do my friends smoke more than average or do I smoke less than average?

2. I smoke as much as it takes to get high I hate people that set out a certain amount then consume it all what ever it takes for me to get high I use why blow through everything by trying to judge.

3. Its all up to you and your preference bro. Don't try to smoke a "normal" amount, just smoke what gets you high.

Personally, 2 bong hits of some AK gets me good. If it's middies, I usually share a blunt with a friend and call it a day. Some smoke more than others, it's always been like that. I have friends that go hit for hit and smoke up to an eighth a day (because they have it like that). I wouldn't do this because its too much for my mind. Just do what YOU do bro.

4. Yup. Me too.

I'll also wait about 10 minutes between hits to see if I REALLY want anymore. Sometimes those creepers can really sneak up on you, especially when you're vaping.

5. I normally don't need as much as my friends and feel higher faster, it's all about the person. This has caused me, however, to pack less bowls, inciting my friends to deem me "The Jew" of the group.

6. I'm called Jew of the group 'cause I am. :cool:

7. Between me, myself, and I, an eighth a day is average. On weekends, all bets are off!

8. I dunno, usually what I can afford is how much I smoke. I usually just get a dub, which usually goes about 2.3g..I can stretch it out for like four days. If I have enough moolah layin around to get something like a quarter/half, I'll smoke to my hearts content. If not and all I have is a dub or something, I'll smoke a lot but not as much as I normally would.

9. hey i been smoking for about twelve years now, and i smoke about a 1/4 oz a day, not too bad really. Used to be more, but on a budget till fall. lol

10. when you smoke alone you always use alot less, You use alot less but you will probably get a high tolorance sooner or later. But in a group you always use to use more, THats just kind of the way it is

11. 2g's of dank between 4 of us, sometimes less, rarely more

12. Too much. I have a bad tendency to smoke whenever I get bored, which is often since there's practically nothing to do around here. I wish I could find something.

And I should really start saving my money and buying in bulk like I used to...

13. i smoke multiple times throughout the day and starting now ill oly smoke 0.1-0.3 at a sitting. really really really pointless for me to smoke anymore because my high will just completly turn into mad munchiez or tiredness. unless im in a good mood or am smoking with someone else, i will never over smoke.

14. just a few bowls usually

thats all i need to get high.

15. I usually smoke around .2 or .3 grams, but it could easily go up, when I'm around friends, to 1 or 2 grams.