Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you guys pay for a small amount of smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by High focus, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Hey guys!
    I was just wondering how much do you guys pay for just a small amount of smoke? I'm from the UK and for a G I have to pay £10 ($16) which is the prices everywhere here. What do you guys pay for just small amounts?
    Peace and love

2. Depends who I buy from, usually 5-15 bucks a gram

3. I pay 15-20 for a gram.

4. $20 a gram for high quality. I'm on the east coast of the U.S.

5. 10 for a dime of hq

6. 20$ a G but the prices quickly drop like for 30$ you get 1.75 around here. 360-250oz 

7. Maybe about $10 a G at the most. But i usually get better deals :p

8. Depends, there's big guy, h, and 2. Big guy has the fire but it's a roll like your pinky. H is like the middle ground, decent size, decent weed. 2 gives about 3 times the amount as big guy but it's a real average smoke.

I'd say big guy rolls 1g for $20
    I've weighed h's between 2-2.6g for $20
    2 must be rocking around 3g for $20

9. #9 aToker, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    From a dispensary I could pay up to 20, but pay 10 because some places have better deals for the same quality bud. 35$ for an eighth.

For some decent bud I could get 7gs for 50

Sent from my iPad Air

10. Same here. Upper midwest

11. Never heard anyone call it smoke before. I but I usually buy a quarter. Depending which dealer I go to, it's anywhere from $85-$100

12. For small amount it's generally $20 a gram (Connecticut) but I've seen cheaper

13. I thought the title said coke not smoke haha

14. i mean i could buy a nickel or a dime sack...it is thqt shady here aha, but i travel outwards to pick up med,s nto far at that.

15. $20 a g for dank, 10-15 for mids

16. My lowest purchases are usually a half zip.  But its always $10/g here.  If I was desperate I likely wouldn't hesitate to throw out $20/g but that doesn't sound like it would ever happen lol.

17. 10 a g from my buddy who runs a delivery collective service right here in San Diego. I live up in north county by the beach and he lives inland and further south like mission area

18. 20 a gram, and that's average dispensary price In my state :/ I do know a shop that does 2 grams for $15 of their low grade, but usually it's still pretty decent. When I was younger my friends and I would pick up reggie and we could get 3.5 grams for $10.

19. Yeah, 20 a gram here in ct

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

20. typically 15/g for dank!