how much do you guys make?

Discussion in 'General' started by smooth08, Feb 2, 2007.

1. post how much you make an hour and what you do, im just kind of curious, tryin to decide what direction to go in when i hit college next year. if you dont want to thats fine im not trying to call people out, just get an idea of how much you make at different jobs.

right now i make 6.85/hr at mikes carwash, minumum wage in ohio. the most i was making was 9/hr last year when i worked at Salsarita's.

2. 11 bucks an hour answering phones for xbox

3. My last job was around £7.50hr (£15).

It made me absolutely no happier than I am now, doing very little and living on a fraction of that amount.

Money is very subjective, I think.... It helps to have some, and to have none, to make an adequate comparison.

4. $10/hr apartment maintenance currently, going to college for auto tech. $36 starting as a mechanic at a dealership, 2 yr degree.

5. I'm a server so it varies.. bout 10-20 an hour depending on business.

6. I personally think this belongs in the "General" forum. It really has nothign to do with Recreational Marijuana Use at all. No offence, it just doesnt.

7. totally feel ya

but ill put my .02

23.75CAD + comission as a investor/financial consultant

3 year college degree and i have been with the institution since i was 18 (now 23)

8. my bad, if a mod sees this then move it please. im just used to posting in this forum.

9. i make 16.81 an hour feeding a printing press. easy money workin 8-4 mon-fri

10. i'm a server too, and due to the restaurant i've been working, my pay varies wildly. sometimes i make as little as 5 bucks an hour (the record for low pay since they moved into the new place was 20 bucks over 5 hours. I was supposed to stay for 7, but i was so pissed that i made 20 bucks on a saturday night that they just let me go home), and the record was 40 (tending bar is the tits). it all depends on your clientele, how many times you can turn over your section, it's pretty unsteady money, but it usually balances out.

11. sales....a lot more money than id like to mention :)

12. its better to have some and set yourself up to have little to none in situations

it counteracts the impulsive nature of this cellphone age

instead of credit cells n plan changing on a whim you gotta think about what you spend when you'll be places

try going a day or two without a cell on you or much money skate or bike instead of drive to

you'll notice how dependant we all are

anywho oncall work between 45-120 an hour depending on company day and time

13. 8/hr cooking at a local restaurant. in college i was working at corporate restaurants...chilis, cracker barrel, olive garden, etc. making 9-11/hr. making less and not working corporate is worth it for me.

14. wow...nice question....

even though I didn't go to college
    I make about $400 a day
    I work 5 days a week, half the day

but i'm a manager of an adult entertainment company
    so it's a little different
    but go to college, it's worth it.

15. $17 an hour doing construction

16. I make enough.

$10-15 a hour when im doin contract work. Roofin, Pavin driveways, Cleanin out apartments people died in, Strippin paint/Paintin, A buncha shit.

Then i a have a 1,000 hustles.

Work on cars, Work on car audio, Take back any bottles i can, Alot of other shit. Some legal, Some not so legal...

I make enough.

17. My father owns a car dealership and a flooring buisness...im his right hand man and On a good week a get a paycheck of about 2500$...i work 7 days a week and deserve every dollars

18. u sure does!!!! must be that great educations!!!!.....just jokin' tho im sure it was a typo

19. 10-25+ an hour delivering pizza in a busy downtown location. i think an average hour is 15 dollars.

20. $18/hr, I'm a manufacturing engineer