Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you guys buy, and how often?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by a+stoner, Jan 24, 2014.

1. I find it hard to do school work during the week high, so I usually buy an 8th a weekend and it's usually exactly enough. When do you guys usually re-up and how much do you get?Not your average smoker 😏

2. Same here. I just smoke to relax so ill buy an eighth or quarter and can make it last a week or maybe two depending on what I have going on. I'll buy an oz here and there. I'm not an everyday smoker nor your average either😄Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 MooseyPoo, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    I probably smoke between 4.5 -> 5 grams per week.

4. O and a half. Usually whole and a half. Sit on it for months, but last only a week, tops. Give to friends. Smoke.

5. I get "5 gram 1/8ths" at the dispensary here, so I pick up 5 grams and that'll last about 5 days give or take. I usually buy another 5 grams right before I run out. And then continue the cycle lol

6. I used to get a half OZ every 2 weeks and now I'm doing a gram of oil a week Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. When I have extra cash i pick up oz and half oz every couple weeks. Currently I buy an 8th a week because money is low

8. At home an 8th every day or so. In Australia i used to pick up quarters every 3-4 days, because of all my free time aha.

Here in japan, ive picked up twice in 2 months, about 12 grams, and still have 8 ish left. 

i suppose you pick up more when the moneys good and the mood fits!

9. Isn't Japan hard on weed?

10. About a 8th a week Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I usually need about a 16th for a month, but I don't smoke alone so I typically grab an 8th at a time.

12. #12 Dirty Jerzey, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    My girland I usually smoke about 1/4 a week. Thats between two people. And we roll Dutches (Blunts / Cigars).

13. I'll save up to a half or an oz at a time. I smoke by myself, so it last me longer. Have a decent amount to moderate for the next pickup. Usually bi-weekly.

14. An 8th usually lasts me at least two weeks. Unless I smoke with my friends. Then it goes a bit quicker. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I grab a half oz every two weeks for two of us. It's worth the bulk savings. Just gotta jump to oz purchases now!

16. Usually a oz every week to week & half Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. But that's with sharing I'd probally smoke oz n half for like a month to myselfSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. A q a week or a half every two. However the money is sitting in my pocket dictates that. But it's a q a week for me on average. And that average is for 20+ years now.

19. Usually buy an eighth or quarter tops. Eights will last me like a week the quarter I have now is almost 3 weeks haha I don't smoke as much as some people do

20. #20 eastcoast781, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    About an OZ and 2 grams of wax a weekSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum