Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Do You Guys Blaze?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flyingtigers, Sep 29, 2010.

1. i usually blaze every sunday and monday, then just after im done with work/school every other day.. i dont like doing shit while im baked :/

2. A couple times a day everyday.

3. 2-4 times a day. I gotta stop though. Even though sometimes its just a few bowl snaps before class or whatever, I need to slow down. Spending too much money and time on it, but damn I love college.

EDIT: Also, weed begins to lose it's 'magic' when you smoke that much. You don't look forward to it as much or get nearly as high.... (Hmm.. might be time for a T-Break...)

4. You can have a life and smoke daily, has nothing to do with having a life :hello:

And I usually smoke in bursts, will smoke everyday for weeks then will not for a bit.

5. I load a huge bowl in my metal pipe (big big bowl) and hit that (while im doing other stuff) until time for work, then I reload it and smoke that till I come home. When I get home I load a bowl in one of my bongs and start smoking till i go to bed like at 4:35 ish am

6. Lots of people have a life. Actually i cant think of any1 that is still walking around that doesn't have a life....

7. i either vape or smoke one bowl's worth everyday after football practice at around 7. during the weekends i smoke 1-3 times each day.

8. once a day. college is hard and i cant get high the second time of the day.

9. After school/work. I will also blaze during the day when i want to do something high.

Right now i am on gc and im thinking about how to start a creative essay.

:)

10. 4-5 times a day usually.

11. Usually will go everyday 2 or 3 times a day for a week or two on an 8th then for like a week or two i will only smoke 1 or 2 times a week. then back to everday and so on.

12. Everyday, multiple times a day:D

13. one bowl of dank in the vape once a day (no more, no less) during the week, blunts/j's/bowls, throughout the day on weekends/days off.

14. HOLY SHIT...I laupghed my ass off!!!:hello: +rep...

15. I meant responsibilities...lol not trying to offend people. I just meant stuff like college and work and other responsibilities and activities that keep me from toking all the time. If I could I would blaze all the time.

16. Let's just say any time that I have money it goes to weed. Unless I already have weed, then I save it and spend it on weed for when I run out. Yeahh, fiend :(

17. i normally smoke 5 or 6 days of the week. :)
    anywhere from 1-4 sessions......depends on what my brothers are up to!

18. I smoke probably every other night.. so about 4/5 times a week.

19. you must get paid very little im guessing u got an allowance?

if im about to spend money on weed i make sure i always have twice as much in the bank as im about to buy just to never go broke because of it

20. right now ive been clean for about a month due to drug testing for the sport i play but i usaully smoke 2 - 3 times a day if i got the bud.