Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Do You Guys Blaze?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flyingtigers, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Alright well i'm just wondering how much everyone blazes here. I started blazing at the beginning of the summer that just passed, i do it about 1-3 times a week depending on my schedual and if i have other things more important or not. how about you guys?

2. When I got bud probably 3-5 times a day. I go about a week sometimes without bud. A yr ago I was blazin a g of dank a day with 2 or 3 othr people.

3. depends man. i mean i was blazing 1-2 times a day, but now i can only blaze like maybe 5 or so times a week. its chill though hopefully ill be blazing more soon.

4. well at first i would only take like 1 hit every other weekend and that shit would be insane. then i started smoking every weekend and i was like OK this is sweet. Then I started smoking on weekdays too. Eventually i was smoking every single day and it started taking over my life. I lost my job, I dropped out of school, my family got shot in the face, my house exploded, and now I can't go 30 minutes without having a joint. I suck dick for dime bags sometimes too. LOLJKILOVEBUD

5. I've been stoned all day for the past 1 and a half weeks. It's very nice. Before, it was about
    2-3 times a week.

6. Yeah, it really does depend. For example, during the school days of the week, (mon-thursday for me) i might blazed on one of those nights just for fun, but i usally end up falling asleep and that's a waste of weed, so if i have a lot to spare, i don't care about one bowls worth of weed. As for the weekend, I smoke like 2-3 times a day xD Try to get fucked up on the weekend, and get ready for school again. :bongin: :D

7. Pretty much all day long. Yea, all day long.:smoke:

8. once maybe twice every other day. i used to smoke everyday for about 2 years.

9. everyday after school after homework
    cept math hw
    im beast at that shit while high lol

10. All summer 3-5 times a day, was blazed constantly for 3+ months. Now I blaze like 3-5 times a week. Its still nice though, dank bud here.:smoke:

11. High ass mother fucker hahahaha twice everyotherday ahahahah thats everyday dude!:eek:

12. A gram a day, that's about $15 where I live. I can make it last for 3 sessions. One before class, one after class, and for after work. Divide that up, it's about two decent sized bowls.

13. I never really count. If I feel like it, which is about everyday, I'll blaze a few up. Later on, If I feel like blazing more, I do.

14. Currently in Year 12 so i only hit up on Friday/Saturday night if that, However during the holidays...well..that's a different story :smoke:

15. everyday, usually once or twice.

16. everyday atleast once, and up to 3 times.

17. Twice a week, tops; I got shit to do.

18. I have a life so twice a week on average. Last 2 days I have been high for like 40/48 hours

19. Almost every day, multiple times a day. Shoot, it's only 10:20 AM and I have already smoked 3 times!!