Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much do you get pounds for ??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FrankieC37, Jan 3, 2013.

1. wondering how much people pay for pounds...heard price ranges from 500$-4000$ depending where your from

2. down here in atlanta its 3500

3. $4000 for dank in the northeast you can get some cheaper and some more but this is the norm.

4. yeah same here...i wanna here these cali prices though, heard that shit is dirt cheap, like 1000-1500

5. Well I get ounces for 150, qps for 500$, and lbs for 1500$ although I've never gotten that much at a time. All top self, no mid grade or Reggie.

6. mids goes for 800-1100 a pound
    Work dro $1800-2200,
    superdank around $3000

Knoxville, Tn. Not to certain on the dank prices, positive on the mid price. I anticipate a price drop very soon, considering how cheap really good bud is going for down in Colorado and Washington.

7. where you from ?

8. Northern California.

9. 4,000 in Ohio.

10. Do you guys refer to your area as "NoCal" or that doesn't make sense, because the name says "No Cal" but there is up to 'Half Cal' in the "NoCal" region, even though it says there isn't any Cal.

11. Haha it's called NorCal short for Northern California as compared to SoCal which is Southern California.

12. Does not compute.

13. [quote name='"Johnson1236"']mids goes for 800-1100 a pound
    Work dro $1800-2200,
    superdank around $3000

Knoxville, Tn. Not to certain on the dank prices, positive on the mid price. I anticipate a price drop very soon, considering how cheap really good bud is going for down in Colorado and Washington.[/quote]

Why do you think that just because two states on the other side of the country legalized that your prices will drop? Your dealers are still breakin the law and have the same risks as before

14. yo check ur messages lol

15. Never heard of 'HalfCal' lol

16. Well i just moved to uruguay about 9 months ago and the only price i know is for an ounce which is 500 pesos about 25 bucks quality is bad but smokable i guess

17. The price being lower where they could possibly go to buy gives them the same profit even if they lower price

18. Open that crate dude....

19. they wont, they are still breaking the law...they will still want their $$

plus that will involve finding new connections in those two places that will be willing to sell it to them, costing them time and money....

20. yeah it wont be dramatic but the amount should increase and prices should lower a bit and they do have to break less laws if it means anything