How much do you get E for?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xcraighebert, Aug 21, 2008.

1. I pay $20 for my bombers, and they are worth every penny 'cause the only active ingredient in them bitches in MDMA (I test my shit, so yeah, I know that for sure). Every now and then a weaker batch will come through for $15... But I avoid those as they're usually meth/x or caffeine/x...

I bet you MAD people think they're getting pure molly, but are really getting K, PCP, MDA, MDE, Meth, or Caffeine (or some combo of the aforementioned drugs)... Just because someone labels a capsule of white powder "Molly" doesn't mean it's really MDMA. Get a testing kit and test your shit if you really wanna know what's in it.

REAL MDMA doesn't really give you that rushy, super fucked up feeling. It makes you feel uber happy, peaceful, social, and open... A lot of people who take pure MDMA don't even realize they're rollin their balls off, lol.

Also... To all those speaking of "stacks" - THERE IS NO SUCH THING! lol... When someone tells you they got a "double stack" or "triple stack" - they're just trying to make their pills sound better so that you'll buy them (or maybe they just don't know any better, and that's what their dealer told them and they believed it)... I can go to 1 person and get a "single stack" that's about twice the size of the "tripple stacks" another guy has... It's sorta like when n00bs buy beasters because their dealer told them it was purple haze :laughing:

E pills are measured by how many mg of MDMA are in them - average being 70mg-110mg - not by their "stack".

2. i get the triple stacks for like $10

3. Uh... No you don't?

...There's no such thing as a triple stack, dude. :)

4. A 'triple stack' pill would be so fucking big and awkward to swallow as well.
    Think about the normal pill size, then I guess stack 2 more onto that?

I've never seen E that size before..
    Maybe a multivitamin pill..

5. You guys should definately live in england! i pay about £2 - £2.50, whuch is like $4-$5 for veryyy nice pills, just got these pills that are just MDMA mixed with glucose to help them bind, and im assuming a tiny bit of speed, but theres hardly any speed (hate that drug!) so sleeping isnt that hard when in the comedown!

6. How could near-pure E be sold for only $4-5?
    There must be other additives than just glucose.
    Or else its a shit load of glucose and barely any MDMA

7. He lives in the UK. Only time I have ever found molly it was 15 a pill, sadly it is gone now

8. £2.50 per pill for me, and they are clean but not too strong i must say, £100 for 100 for the same ones. I can get a gram of good MDMA for £30 and 28g for £300, its much cheaper in england.

9. Yeh but isn't Europe full of shit pills as well containing mcpp and all that fake crap.

10. i get em for 10 a pop down here
    :)

11. ya, I tried pure mdma a few times and got it for 15 a pill. great stuff, best mood and happiest you can possibly be :hello:

12. Normally pay around 15-20, dont buy too much though so havent really found a good connect yet.

13. That sounds expensive

they are usualy four for £10 in the uk

14. 10 for any rolls, up to 15 for molly

15. $5 off top for singles, I can get em like $3 for singles though..

16. 20$/g of molly

17. got 2 pink doves and 2 blue supermans for 5 a pop

and i was THIZZIN

but now i'm just having the down day after

and i still have one pill left

18. You must mean per pill, that's cheaper then i get it on the gram when buying an ounce of the stuff.

19. Well i get 100mg pills, i buy 75 for 150. Works out to getting 20/G.
    Pretty much (best) freinds with the guy since grade 5, when he moved to my area, he helps make it, so get gets freee pills, and we sell together.