How much do you get E for?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xcraighebert, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Anywhere between $10 and $20.

2. Quoted for truth

3. $5 a pill. I dont do the shit personally but if I did thats what I'd get it for.

4. I've never tried it but the one time I did the dude wanted $25 per pill, and I said fuck that, I'll wait.

5. Fuck rolls,
    Grams of pure molly $120 a pop..
    I don't roll often..
    Only candyflipping.

6. same here man

but one of my friend got molly and relized that half of that is coke
    man that is just messed up

7. yo bro id b pissed if i were u thats a bullshit price for a double stack

8. thats pretty much the canadian prices. im not sure about bulk prices, but if your buying enough to pop once, you shouldnt pay more than $5 per pill. thats toronto prices for sure

9. i got a capsule filled up with a nice dose for 15.

and fuck..it was a nice dose.:D

10. I just bought 15 for $120.
    It was supposed to cost $100 but I fucked shit up.

11. I just picked up 15 for $240 australian dollars. So $16 a pill. These pills are apparently only a week old. Shit pill press but when licked they are very bitter and chemically. I think im gonna have to put something up on pill reports to see if anyones had em yet.

12. Yeah uh, all E is bitter and chemically when licked.
    Try getting that same bitterness in a huge glob of mucus from snorting them aka 'the drips'!
    SHIT TASTES BOMB.
    Not really

13. Dude are you serious? You're in MIAMI.

14. meh, for me 5-10 a pill

capsules for 15

15. 12 bucks a pill
    5 or more pills = 10 bucks a pill

16. Hahaha yeh I hate snorting pills. I hate the drip and when you can taste it in the back of your throat. Yeh I know E is bitter and chemically. I just dont like trying a certain pill what no one I know has tried them before.... I need a guinea pig

17. ALl of you are so lucky... I've had one chance to get molly and I turned it down because I didn't have enough money. All I can get is those fuckin tweaky thizzle right now.

18. Well good news everyone. I picked up 5 pills today for $7 dollars each. That's a big difference from when I first started this thread and it was 20 dollars. I was on one of them before and it was decent. Im popping two tomorrow with my girl. Shits going to be so great.

19. Well you want a bit of speed in your ecstasy pills, so you can still dance and stuff....