Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you get a QP of schwag for???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by devonte136, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Include your location with your reply

2. I pay 275$ in east tn. It's mids tho

3. here in Phoenix AZ we get this special local stuff called "christmas reggie". As the name probably indicates; you'll only see it during this time of the year. whoever is growing it is basically just growing it in the states. So they're a person that KNOWS what they're doing and shit. and it's reggie that looks just like chronic, and it's almost just as good! even better -- REGGIE PRICESSSS! $5 for 1.5g! i buy dubs at a time. and earlier my good friend who ALSO sells christmas reggie (idk the source of the person growing it, but i know a few people that sell it) and we were talking earlier and this actually came up lmao. i didn't ask but she told me she could start me with a QP of this "christmas" reggie for $220!! Usually chronic here is $20 a g. So i LOVE that the people in this area can finally afford decent quality bud for such amazing prices.

4. I buy quarter ounces on occasion, not quite up to the QPs yet :p

5. My dealer used to pay 450-550 for some nice mids in upstate NY. He switched to quality though (of course like a month after I left NY).

6. Who buys schwag?

7. Sometimes I like schwag. Its a different kind of high.

8. Damn dude, thats awesome! Ive always wondered what reggie would be like if were grown with optimal conditions.

9. haha it's beautiful! I'm growing some right now! i can't wait to see how it turns out :)

p.s. i know this is COMPLETELY off topic. but can someone with vast experience/knowledge on psychedelics message me please? I'd make a thread but that'd be pretty pointless. Plus i dont even know if it's allowed. i don't even know if this post is allowed but the GC community is always so helpful :)

10. I never buy schwag.

Psyche

11. I'm in Tempe and have never heard of this. I'm a mmj patient and pay 300 for an oz of quality (unfortunately a good price for mmj in AZ)

12. Im in noth miss. and i pay anywhere from 250 to 350 for a low quality qp.

13. You could take two minutes and read the forum guidelines found in most forum stickies. But since you are "And, sadly, i am but... well let's just say i'm not a fully developed adult yet", it may not matter for long. :smoke:

14. What is shwag?

Joking, but seriously, nastyyyyyyyyy. That shit doesn't even benefit you.

15. [quote name='"devonte136"']
    Damn dude, thats awesome! Ive always wondered what reggie would be like if were grown with optimal conditions.[/quote]

That makes no sense. If its grown in optimal conditions it won't be regs it would be dank. You could grow shitty bag seed to dank if grown in the right conditions.

16. oops D: i'm sorry, i've only recently made this account haha! I guess i should probably edit that post then :D

17. 120 a qp here in Austin Texas. But we have great fuckin prices for Reggie.​

18. around $200 here in NC but I don't know anyone that fucks with it anymore. Everyone is on the dank train and everybody has the "medical" shit.

19. Thats what I meant. I wondered what would happen if you grew bag seed.

20. Yeah, nothing like that headache high. Also, I can taste the pesticide with the vape. So, no schwag for me =D

I do remember back in the day (turn of millennium) that a zip was 60. I can't imagine smoking a QP of schwag, though. Makes my head and lungs hurt to think of that.