Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you buy weed for?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedPixel, Nov 4, 2016.

1. £10 for 0.85g of some dank amnesia or lemon haze. I know it might sound a bit too pricey, but bear in mind this shit knocks you right the fuck out. Me and my friend rolled a .3g joint and shared it, we both got stoned as fuck for the rest of the night, me and him described it as psychedelic high. I live in London and the trend seems to be that in London the weed is really fucking potent but they don't give you a lot of it. POST YOUR PRICES IN THE COMMENTS! :)

2. Its pretty expensive where i am, just paid $145 for a 1/2 oz of some nice jack herer.. shatter i have to pay $50-$60 a g

3. well NOW................I pay roughtly $7 a seed.....which bring me AT LEAST an oz per plant.....using autos...... not counting electricity and water/nutes........

but if I were to buy I have to pay $400 an OZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Hence why I grow now.....lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. Better factor in risk

Regs:

$25/quarter
    $85/ounce
    $200-$250/QP

Loud:

$15-20/g
    $45-50/8th
    $80-90/quarter
    $140-$160/half
    $250-$300/ounce
    $750-$950/QP

5. and BEFORE i started growing my own.....meaning I have successfully harvested 1 plant....and smoked it...

I would have said what I got was "loud"....

AFTER smoking JUST MY FIRST plalnt.....it WAS LOUD!!!!............in both (although MUCH less so in THC) and MORE SO in "chemicaled nutrients" I was smoking.....

6. I would NOW put that "bought loud" with JUST THAT......"comercially bought loud".......WILL get you high.....but will ALSO.....(or have the potential) to make you COUGH YOUR LUNGS OUT!! as it did ME

7. 1/2 a Oz. of Louds is about $160.

Brooklyn, NY.

Mind you, I can change dealers easy, but his Louds are fire as fuck. Sometimes he gets some Colorado grown shit too.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mine is ALWAYS "Colorado grown".....but not always tasteful

9. Hence WHY I CHOOSE to grow my own

10. DC isn't far from where I live, I go there and get "donated" an 1/8th for $50, right in the middle of the street in front of everybody. It's actually quite awkward lol.

• Like Like x 2
  11. found a new dealer so : $10 a g, 55 a quarter of dank

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. 12 a gram or 280 for a zip of some top shelf..not bad imo for a non-legal state.

13. Indiana
    Mids
    $25 1/4 oz
    $50 1/2 oz
    $80 a oz

Kush
    $15 a gram
    $40-$50 1/8th oz
    $80-$100 1/4 oz

14. $100 - $150 per ounce, after tax
    God bless legalization

15. I get mine delivered from a dispensary so prices are a littler higher than just walking into one.
    $45-60 an eighth for good buds $80-100 for a quarter.
    $40-100 a gram for concentrates $250 for eighth

16. I live in a suburb of Anchorage, Alaska, and we really don't have "mids" or "loud". I didn't even hear those terms until I was an adult. We just have weed you buy and weed you don't unless you're desperate or young/supid. The vast majority of the weed up here is chronic and even before it was legalized we had pretty long standing privacy laws that made it difficult for police to prosecute people for crimes related to the sale, consumption, or production of cannabis unless it was on an extreme scale.

$40 - 3.5g
    $80 - 7.0g
    $100-140 - 0.5oz
    $180-260 - 1.0oz

Once you get beyond an ounce the price varies significantly depending on who and what you're dealing with. I'm glad I just grow my own bud...

Sent from my SM-G800H using Tapatalk