Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you buy at a time?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokeytheburr, May 14, 2009.

1. I usually buy either a quarter of a half.
    It bothers me so much when people say they are going to get a dime. Why waste the gas to go buy ten bucks worth of weed? I would rather drop down a bit more and not half to make that drive for a week or 2. It just seems like a waste of time.

2. I can't remember the last time I bought an 1/8 or even a quarter. I usually buy halves or zips. Right now I'm saving up for a quarter pound which will hopefully last me a while.

3. A quarter.

4. a dime from my dealer = at least 7 grams, i buy dimes

5. Their is nothing better than havn like 2 plus ounces only for smoking. i love it. i pluck my bud up, not pick it up.

6. Most common for me is quarter or half ounce.

7. pick up a zone. living in new york so it's the perfect amount to only worry about getting a ticket if caught, plus its a solid amount to have at a time.

8. I always bought 1/4 last me around 2-3 weeks and when I'm done my dealer has some new stuff so I change strain every ~2 weeks

9. I always pick up 8ths. Shit lasts me almost a month.

10. Lately my broke ass has been forced to get by on 1/8ths and dubs at a time, usually every week I get either one or the other.

If I had the money, I'd be picking up at least 1/4 or 1/2 at a time every week.

11. before i started flippin i was buyin a dub or two at a time cuz i was at school and my dealers just a 2 sec drive away

12. hehe that's a weird way to distribute hehe a dime is equal to 7 grams?

well 7 grams is a quarter oz already why not call it a Qoz?

a dime is 10 btw so meaning $10 worth lol 1.0g

13. Zips (Ounces)

14. i know what a fuckin dime is usual dimes around here range from like 4-6 grams usually of mid grade shit. my guy hooks it up a bit cause i buy from him pretty often

15. used to be eights now its quarters or half o's lol

16. I usually buy an 8th or a quarter, mostly for freshness reasons, I find when I buy a quarter usually by the end it isnt as fresh and I like smoking fresh weed

17. Wtf, 4-6 grams for $10.

Where the fuck do you live???

18. fuckin texas dude im talkin about weed thats from mexico most of the time, regular weed

19. I always get an 1/8th every week. Usually have some left when I pick up. Gotta have fresh stuff for the weekends ;)

Will be a lot more once I start my grows!

20. i liek buying quarters halves and zips but i have to go to NYC for that... kids in highschool are all mister dub stack trying to push .8s for 20 bucks.. fuck dat..... hada kid try n sell me 7 "dub" bags for 110 as his way of cutting a deal on a quarter... shit barely weighed 5.5 out of bags... bullllshitsss