How much do you buy at a time

Discussion in 'General' started by SleepyStoner1997, Sep 4, 2016.

1. So it's not so easy for me to get bud because everyone where I love rips you off. I usally buy well pay for 2 grams because that seems to be how I get the most weed for my money. And I get it from one of the people who rips off the least.

That's why I only buy 2. I'll get 1.7 for $40 while other people give me like 1.4 for that. And if j buy more weed I tend to lose more money so $40 is the sweet spot.

It is all you lasts me a two or three days.

How much do you usally buy at a time and how long does it last you?

And the bud I get is fire. Usally super frosty from the guy I get from now. So that's why I don't mind I get ripped off. Best stuff you can get in my town.

2. I normally get about $60.00 worth and it can last me about a month or two since I only smoke little bit at a time now and then. The quality is always pretty good though.

3. I wish an eighth could last me that long. It's 60 for an eight for me. Prices are too high

• Like Like x 1
  4. I agree with you, they are just too damn high ironic choice of words. I'm thinking about starting to grow my own and cut out the middle man.

5. I've tried that and I had to do it out side so the bud was not that good. Now I live with a roommate so I can do that anymore

6. Sadly it does take a lot of work to get some good stuff growing.

7. Can't you take some scales and weigh it right in front of them? If you really don't mind being ripped off I guess it doesn't matter. Get as much as you are likely to smoke in 6 months. If you're buying in quarter or half pound bags you'll be more likely to get as much as you pay for. Make sure it's something you're happy with though.

8. Sounds weird to me, when I have to buy off regular dealers 2g baggies are £20 for me (vary from 1.7-2.2 depending how much the guy paid for his) and a 1/4oz (7g) is £60, so buying a 1/4 for me means I get 1g extra.

Generally with any product you get better deals the more you buy, the only time I buy small amounts is if I'm not sure of the quality or it's all that I can get.

My quantities vary, depending who has what, but I like to smoke about 1/2 oz a week. Don't always have it to smoke, but hey that's why I'm starting a little tent :D

9. No matter how you look at it, OP, your dealer has you by the balls. Spending a dub a day on weed is what fools do, and you are your dealer's bitch. Not being mean, just economics of spending habits.

• Like Like x 1