Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you buy at a time?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cloud Ganja, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Im currently buying 1/2 ounces at a time for about $90 (good hookup) and just personal smoking cause it lasts a little while and saves some cash. How much do you buy a time and how much do you spend?

2. In rural NW Iowa I pay $100 for a quarter of nug that lasts my girlfriend and I two weeks. I'd probably smoke/buy more if I could get a hookup like yours.

3. Nice try, poleese!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah its an amazing hookup.. its just cause my dealer grows so im the 2nd person to get the weed, not the 4th or 5th like most people.

5. Thats a fucking hook up. I wish I could get that shit. I pay $40 for an 8 and buy whenever I want weed.

6. Depends on the cash flow obviously. 

post pics of your bud you get for 90 a half im curious

7. im down to my last two nugs right now

Attached Files:

8. at least a pound

9. Depends on how I feel at the time, but I just bought 1/4 of hashplant, 1/4 of blueberry, a medicated brownie and 2 packs of Dixie Scripts general pain relief pills.

10. £25 eight about once a week atm depending on how much spare cash I have.

oooh looks reaaly dank your buddy is pretty good

12. My "caregiver" gives me around three or four 0z. free!  And it's the best I've ever had in 35 years of getting stoned every day, L.A. NYC etc.... Got to love the medical state!  No kidding, he is a fantastic grower and because I signed him up (enabling him to grow some mad amount that I could never smoke) he sells the excess and give me my couple of oz for free. 

13. I can only really afford eighths, but those are $60 here :cry:
    It's not fair!!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I buy no less than a quarter. Usually buy once a week

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. #15 GrungeJunkie, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    I bought a quad every two days living with my gf. Now that it's just me I'm gonna go for a quad/week. Pricewise, that's 40-60 dollars a week, for those wondering. Probably closer to 60, its gonna have to be good stuff!

16. Quad to a oz

17. Damn what a hookup, is it good shit? I could get a half of some really good stuff for like $180

18. wow, lucky you. I usually just re-up with a vick and pay from 80-90 depending on strain, and since my guy serves me, I feel the need to throw him a few bucks since he has to drive a few.

19. I generally buy a half for $120, but me and my buddy's grow just finished and its looking like its gonna be about 18 ounces!! Gonna be set up for a while!

20. I'm buying by the oz with my boyfriend these days, about $300-320 which we split between us, so I guess technically I'm picking up $150 half os.  We re-up about monthly.