Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Do U Toke?????

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jakes Mo Moneya, Jan 20, 2006.

1. 1 Gram
    2. 2-3 Grams
    3. 1/8 or more
    4. Anything i can get my hands on
    Also what kind of Kronik do you prefer,

I have just recently been picking up Grapefruit Haze, so far its the best.
    but when i have some extra money i buy some nice exotics

1. i myself smoke about 2-3 grams a day

2. whatevers around to smoke, i guess... in a sitting i try not to smoke more than a gram to myself, because i consider that too much weed to smoke to just get high, kinda helps me keep a nice tolerance level, ya know?

3. idk i have probly 2 to 3 bowls a day in 3 or 4 sessions.

4. you didn't have "all day, every day" on there ... :smoke:

5. I try not to smoke too much in a day, I mean I would but its the cash.

6. i generally clear 2-3 bowls a day, i usually can make an 8th last around 7 days to myself. that's when i'm being conservative... lol. not to mention i've got a sweet hookup and the shit i get is fucking good,

7. enough to keep me high throughout the day and the next..^^ ect..

8. just like 1 or two grams a week.

9. I smoke a lot of maheevana. it makes things sense. today was good. and I smoked a lot again.

10. weekend thing for me usually...normally go thru an 8th

11. 1/2 oz every two weeks

12. i toke a lot.:smoke: iunnoh specific grams and shit. prolly not more than 4-5 grams a day usually less tho.