Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do u spend a week on weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, Jan 18, 2011.

1. I spend around 20 bucks. One gram of dank can last me the whole week if im smoking by myself

2. $90 a week, pretty steadily.

I buy a half O of dank for $180 every 2 weeks when I get my paycheck.

3. first off thats a real good deal for a half and second thats a shit load of weed to smoke each week. damnnnn

4. #4 GreenLanternBud, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
    $20 a week. I make it last :smoke: even though I smoke everyday. A real good buddy of mine came over after I got off work this morning. He said his guy sold him a half P of reg for $50. He gave me more than 2 Q's for $9. Is that a deal, or is that a fucking deal? So pretty damn good day so far. Got blazed, went to class, and then came home and did 2 papers plus math homework. Btw I like reg so fuck you in advance haters :smoke:

5. #5 BlazedSuperman, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
    $0 I smoke for free

:Fixed

6. About 2.5 grams a week, so around £20 - £25

7. It's 1 gram a day, is that really alot?

8. $100-$120 usd..

9. i guess im just a light weight. i only smoke once at night and a bowl pack for me is like .2g. Lightweights FTW

10. 10 bucks a week, i just buy a hubby bar and munch on a little bit of that everynight

11. Probably 70 dollars a week, but more accurately 140 dollars every two weeks. That's what a half of some dank runs me, and it works out just about perfectly, in that I run out just when it's time to re-up.

I smoke a lot more than that, but that's because my friends and I always smoke together, and because we pool the bud it's more effective.

12. Don't you know about your 5th amendment right?

13. Meaning what exactly?

14. I'll tell you when I get my DIYMFLB up and running.

15. It's against the rules last I heard to say you sell weed. Your 5th amendment right is the right against forced self incrimination.

16. With my MFLB i fucking vape all day :D this thing is good for effiency but bad in a way because i do it so much cause i can do it ANYWHERE :)

But still about .5 or so a week, so $5. Probably like .1 a day except for like sunday or something like that and with .1 i can vape twice

17. Amp, if that's true, holy shit. That thing must pay for itself in a few weeks. I should have one up and running before the next time I pick up.

18. about 30~40 a week now that I think about it. More if you count the tools and accessories too. More than I realized but at least its still affordable Dx

19. a big fat zero. free g of dank errday :]

20. That's always nice. Your family in the biz or something? Feel free to not answer that.:smoke: