Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do u smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dupes123, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Whether it be a day week, month, how much?

2. Once a century.

3. sometimes once a week, sometimes twice a month, sometimes 2-3 times a week.
    depends when I want to get high :p
    I use a small amount. No more than .5 grams. Low tolerance is cheap.

4. Every day, about a g or less. I used to smoke all day everyday but I've grown up a bit and need to save money. If I could, i'd never stop.

5. This. I smoke regularly everyday, usually a few times a day but I've got too many bills to pay to go crazy like I used to. Still around a quarter a week.

6. Yeah that's what I'm smokin and even though I can smoke all day erry day I just wanna cut back

7. I mean I pick up Os for 280-320 of dank and can last me a month and its like fuck. That could be a car payment lol

8. I went through 2 ounces of pineapple express in the last 2 weeks, got another 2 ounces of northern lights x sweet tooth in front of me. I smoke as much as I want all the time :bongin:

9. How much a o

10. I dmoke everyday after work from 6 till about 10 and on the weekends sporadically throughout the day. My 8ths last me over 7 days in my vaporizer.

11. If i get a Q it lasts me like 4 days
    Im trying to balance out my money better though as i always end up smoking a shit-ton first 2weeks then last 2 weeks im skint then i get paid and i do it all over again
    But if i maybe have a little bit of money last 2 weeks il get like half a Q and just smoke wee bits and still enjoy the high so im trying to find the balance for my payroll

12. I used to smoke all day everyday but now I just grab a g just for the weekends it makes smoking more enjoyable for me when I work all week and get to relax and it's not hard on the wallet

13. I usually buy 200 a month it lasts me 19th - 20th so i guess do the math?

14. In between a half and o a week, just depends on how I'm feelin.

15. How u pay for it

16. Cash.

17. How u pay for it

18. So that's all I need to smoke an oz a week? Cash? Sounds so simple...

19. Cash lol, it's just rediculous to smoke that much ud be paying 280 a week if ur smokin Os a week

20. I smoke about 10 to 20 hits a week