how much do u pay

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by juggalo6106, Mar 14, 2010.

1. im getting .5 of gdp (grand daddy purp) for ten. its fluffy as hell and smeels amazing. but how much do you pay and if its not purp then what do you get and how much

2. i usually pay 50 bucks per gram. 200 for a slice. but hey, that's just me, i know i have good connects and people are just jealous of that.

jk :smoking:

3. so your getting a dime of bud.
    Congrats.

4. lol @ op picking up 0.5

enjoy your 1 bowl your gonna get out of that... id rather buy 2 grams of mids for $10 and get 2 blunts or like 5 bowls than 0.5...

5. Harsh.

You guys don't always have to be weed snobs .

6. not harsh at all... maybe dont be so sensative?

uhhh im talkin about buying mids... how does that make me a weed snob?

plus, make a pointless thread you shouldn't be suprised to see some pointless posts in it...

7. i get .8 of dank for 10 and usually 1.1 for 10 of some mid

8. Not a pointless thread. OP's asking how much we pay for weed. It's a simple question that demands a simple answer. No point trollin.

I pay about 10 a G, 35 an 1/8 and 70 a 1/4 if it's good.

9. right. I guess he didn't see the other 300,000 threads that have already been created asking the same question.

everyone's so damn sensitive on this website recently...

im just trying to be high and poke fun at people here and there and everyone wants to cry about it...

anyway back on topic lol

i usually just buy a blunt when im going to smoke so i pay 5 for a blunt

10 for a bag which is usually 2.2 g's

10. i get ppl thinking its a stupid thread i just wanna know how much you pay for purp. cuz a friend of mine said its 20 a gram and im only paying ten. and i can care less if people rip on me. bring it on if im getting bud half price wtf do i care. and i get mids 3 grams for ten. so im too happy to care. and yea i guess its a pointless thread. but im just wondering what is your fav type of bud why you like it and how much do you pay. so if your just ganna come on the ttread and be cock knockers then go ahead cuz i doubt you realy get the stoner community

11. i pay about 20 to 25 an eighth
    35 to 40 a quarter for mids its not like nasty brick weed either its decent
    30 is the most i have ever payed for a g and it was like orange skunk or something
    if you dont have at least 20 dollars around here dealers wont bother

12. nice dime sack man ur just wasting someone's time at least buy a 30 sack from ur dealr
    60 an eighth of the danks....
    30-40 for a quarter of 30's or reggies

13. is your dank the same as exotics??
    60 is good we pay 70 to 75 an eighth

14. where do you live? gdp around here is usually 10/gram

15. ok i live in mass on the east cost so good bud aint cheep purp goes for 20 or 25 over here

and my dealer lives rite down the street so he dont mind and i usaly smoke him up to so he dont care at all. and he matches me to so we both are happy when i get a ten. but i normaly get a 50 bag but he just got some grand daddy purp so i figured id try it. but i get mids if he aint got skunk 1

16. if its not purp .6 or .7 for some kines/headies. mids like .8 .9, but fuck mids

17. hahahaha exotics? what the fuck kinda terminology is that?

this kid's actin like he gets the dankest bud ever and pays extra for it, dude, if you're payin 70-75$ for an eight you're getting ripped the fuck off.

although, anyone who calls dank bud "exotics" is almost guaranteed to get ripped off

----sorry for being a dick, i just though this was ridiculous

18. Yea man screw high prices for bud, they are ripping you off. I am getting 10$ per bag which is like 1.2g for dank, while everyone else gets it for 20-25. Good conects are always there. :smoking: