Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much do u get in a dime

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sistermol, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Use to get .5

Avg. .7-.8

Homie Hookup- 1gram.

2. You would cut into your own profit even more if you bought a dime from someone else. Dealers make a lot of profit off dimes so it would be way smarter to dip into your stash than to buy a dime off another dealer.

3. hence why your getting so much weed for only 10. where do you live some places have much cheaper prices. if your happy with your weed and the price no need to complain, just toke up :bongin:

4. so wait a minute dude, you have been experienced wit "good" bud for 5 years but you dont know how dime bags usually work? An honestly around my place dimes are non existent step ya game up man are you seriousss

5. my house is bigger then your house

6. You actually lose less if you smoke your own shit. Assuming you get it at dealer price.

7. Okay so the way I see It:
    1. The weed is weak...
    2. Your hook up is one of the most ignorant dealers ive ever heard of....
    3. Your scale is broke...
    4. Your a show-boatin Liar...
    5. All of the Above

8. 6. Underaged

9. if so where do you live cause ill be wanting some of that

10. gastonia ill hook u up

11. If only they had that shit in indy haha. This isn't the first time ive heard of people getting good weed for good deals in N Carolina.

Just wish someone could help me with a hookup around indy.

12. a dime of reggie is 7 g's in tx

13. either your suckin the cock of your dealer or you are smoking bunk green mann.. thats totally bullshit you aren't getting good bud for that cheap.. grow up.. moove out of your parents basement, smoke some good weed someplace else, and then tell us that what you are smoking now is good

14. This thread is just FULL of fail.

Either fail, or "lol" in solidified form.

15. Yeah seems a bit of bull man. Probably try to seem awesome over the internet :lol:

Usually get 1g for a dime.

16. LOL @ dealing for 2 years and still thinking dro is a quality of bud...gtfo

17. #37 HokusSmokus420, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    Dro may not be a quality of bud but to the untrained grasscity mind it is a synonym for dank, chronic, or 50 bill, even tho it may not really mean that.

anyway back to the question when i was playing drug dealer on the internet in indiana a dime would get you 2 decent sized blunts...around 1.5 g.

18. U must be doin trick for ur dealer to get that hookup

19. around here and many other parts dro is slang for good bud/dank.

Stop pushin your terms on ppl.

20. I haven't even bought my first sack yet, and even I can tell you are full of the stankest piles of it. :rolleyes: