Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do people buy a pound of mids for?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RIghteous, Apr 28, 2011.

1. I am just curious of this. I am particularly interested in prices in midwest.

I am hearing $1000 for mids.
    Is it feasible to get mids for say $900 if you bought 2 lbs.
    $800 for 3 lbs.
    Ect???

2. that much mids is just a waste of your time and a risk with the police.

mids can be on a HUGE spectrum aswell.

it sucks, ive had mids id give a 7/10 where dank is 8 9 10. but mids go all the way down to like 3.

a 5/10 or lower to me isnt worth my money or my time.

but 1000 for an lb of mids is still a bit much.

3. You are thinking only of yourself and your financial capability. People do not want to spend money anymore because they are being fucked by gas prices. Mids are cheap and thats why people get them. I have access to mids that are like a 6 of 10 or maybe even better than that. Even Walmart is hurting because they say their customers do not have money.

If you have money (which a majority of people do not right now) then you only fuck with the best, high grade stuff.

4. i can get mids 7/10 to 8/10 in michigan.
    Come straight from arizona, no mexico bullshit.

5. i get "high mids" for $120 an ounce where im at. so i guess it would be a little under $2000 for a pound. my dealer says its corn or popcorn. idk what that means but yeah...

6. A pound of mids is 850 to 900 here

7. popcorn bud, its because the buds/nuggs look like popped popcorn

8. how much would you say its worth? like how would you rate it?

9. Will depend on your location and general quality...
    When I lived in FL (and was active in such activities), I got a 10pack of mids for 6k. So thats 600/LB obviously, but that was bulk. An average is 800 - 1000 I think.

10. It depends on how many seeds are in it and the quality. But most popcorn mids are pretty goodike 6/10 or 7/10

11. 900-1200 depending on the seller.

12. i don't think this is an apprentice question...