Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do I need?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marls, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Me and 2 friends need to buy weed for spring break, but we have to use it all by the end of the 2.5 week period. If at least one person smokes a little everyday, and occasionally we all smoke together, how much should we buy? Using a piece, bong, and bub. Thanks.

2. If not all of you are "regular" smokers, I'd say 2 zips outta do it. Between that and the booze, you should be pretty set.

3. #3 ShakesFrogDoom, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    Depends on your tolerance sir. If you guys are just occasional smokers an ounce will probably get you by. Maybe a little more if you wanna be blazed most of the time. It sounds like from the post though you guys are just gonna smoke a couple bowls a day.

4. You didn't really give any details regarding tolerance, how often you'd smoke, etc., but assuming in one session a person would smoke 0.5 (whether by them self or with people), each would smoke at least 2x a day, and your break is 17 days... at minimum, 2 ounces.

Worst case scenario: you all get reeeeal baked on the last day with the leftover pot :smoke:

Why do you absolutely need to finish it by the end of the break?

5. Yah, thats what I was thinking, but they wanted like 6 gs, got too used to lightbulb vapes I guess. Thanks

6. It also depends on the grade of weed.

7. I smoke pretty heavily and go through about twenty to thirty grams a week. I assume you will smoke ten to fifteen a week, so...

I'd say get as much as you can afford and force yourself to smoke it all before the period is up.

8. Where,sir, are you getting weed for those prices??? must be some mexican:(

9. Between 20g and 40g if you guys use it right will have you all 3 baked through the entire spring break.

So, ya I'd say get a ounce. 1.5 ounces max. :D

10. #10 Marijuana., Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    Houston, Texas prices man. Sometimes ounces will hit $60 these days though. Definitely not the bobby browns though. Lime green, fluffy, red hairs, and some crystals. Great fiery schwagg.

Check post.

11. yeah i nearly shit myself when reading those prices. must be some brick dirt shit.

EDIT: around here, it would be brick dirt shit. haha man your lucky with those prices

12. Two and a half weeks with 3 people? I would say 1-1.5 ounces if you don't have much of a tolerance. If you all have been smoking everyday for awhile, your going to want more than that.

13. yap.:hello:

1 ounce:
    -----------------------------
    about 10g per person. Between 10-20 smoking sessions per person I'd guess 10-20 highs. So over 2.5 weeks...which is 1 high every 2 days - 1 high every single day with a lil bit left over.

So 1.5 ounces would be enough get get high every single day of that 2 1/2 weeks for all 3 of you no doubt. But I wouldn't advise doing that.

Youll come out sluggish lol from no REM sleep, and youll have higher tolerance which will make it cost much more next time you wanna get high for a while...I'd suggest smoking at most 4-5 days out of each week.

But hey-- Enjoy!

PS: You are lucky. My spring break (community college) is only 1 solid week.