Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do I need to make edibles.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sign, Mar 23, 2016.

1. I was wondering will you get more high with 0,5g smoked or 0,5g turned into edible? I was thinking of extracting thc from 0,5g of weed with some butter and eating it.

2. Not enough really, that would be a lot of effort to make butter correctly for only a half g, Just smoke it.

3. You could make something with it like a firecracker, or even just decarb it and toss it in anything you're going to eat.

4. Have you tried?

5. Tried what? Making a 0.5g edible? Yes. That's why I suggested how to do it. I would just decarb it and put it in a shake or smoothy

6. Thanks, I'm going to decarb it. Do you get more high from it?

7. And what if I make cannabutter after decarbing it. Will it get me more high?

8. .
    You only get high from eating weed that has been decarbed. Decarboxylation

You can do whatever you want with it afterwards, but nothing you do is going to increase the THC content. So no, nothing in particular is going to get you 'more high'. And honestly, you're over thinking this so much that I'm betting you won't get anything from it because you'll do something silly. I'd just decarb it and put it in a smoothy.

9. So I decarbed it, then left it in butter for 40 minutes (I did everything correctly) and made a sandwich. It took me 3 hours to get high and then I was on the same level of highness for 2-3 hours.

If I smoked it I'd be more high but for much less time, gonna try again with more weed.
    And the ammout of weed was actually around 0.3g or less. I haven't smoked from almost 2 months so I had no tolerance.