Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do Chillums smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crash Bandicoot, Mar 21, 2011.

1. I'm interested in a Chillum because it's tiny and portable but i'm curious how much they smell. Will smoking one make my room smell or does being able to clear it so easily do away with that?

2. Chillums don't have a smell on their own.
    Though, if you actually use it, it will smell like weed. Just like any other pipe. ;)

3. :D thanks

4. I had. Chillum as my first piece an it was amazing didn't smell a lot at all an it hit smooth it's name was charazard

5. Smokable inside?

6. Please don't mislead him. Smoking out of a chillum will produce plenty of smells because...well...it's still smoking after all. It's going to smell just like he's smoking out of a bowl.

7. Thank you