Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much did your vape cost you??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokeandmirrors, Jan 5, 2009.

1. #1 smokeandmirrors, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    Hi blades - i'm doing a bit of research on vapes and I couldn't believe that the volc digit is £350!

what did you pay for your vape, the brand/model and can I have your opinions on them please?

I did do a search but there's far too many threads to go through!

thanks guys - can you post the currency you paid in as well so I know if it's bucks or pounds

2. #2 Iluvatar, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    I have a VaporBros knock-off. Its a brand called DigiVapor. It has a temp gauge so you can actually see what temp you're vaping at. I paid $130 for it. Picked it up locally
    It works really great. I didn't expect it to work as well as it does. No matter how much I toke up, it never smells like weed in my room either
    If I were you I would go for the VaporBros. Volcanos cost a lottt

3. vapor warez for 170
    i got ripped off but its been totally woth it!

4. I've heard mostly good things about those

5. this is brilliant - thanks guys

keep 'em coming!

6. Volcanoes are running about $500 for a classic and $600 for a digital. Can't tell you how much I paid for my classic, as it was a gift. You might be able to find a used one for less, but since Storz and Bickel reorganized their distribution system, they've actually increased in value.

7. I got a simple box vape with a digital temp display for like 100-120, I can't remember exactly.

8. I got a vapor bros for 120 flat no tax (usd) at the seattle hempfest, I love it and have used it almost everyday since getting it in the summer with no problems. I love all the benifits you get that most people dont know of like collecting hash out of the whip with iso, then theres brownies with the vaped stuff, plus you only need like 50 cents worth of weed to get a good high. I never vape more then .3 or .4 max where if im smoking I could do like .6 to .8 to get to the same level.

go vapes, I feel everyone should get one for there collection

9. I got a vaporbros, umm I think it's a Vapor Daddy, for $250NZD. Which is probably just under $200USD.
    Got it about 8 months ago, no problems whatsoever, works fine every time. I even left it on full power overnight, and it's still working well.
    So yeah I definitely recommend the vaporbros. Haven't had any experience with anything else though

10. $125 for the vapir mini 2.0
    came with rechargeable battery and all the accesories with free shippin

11. My herbal vaporizer cost $669 USD.

Guess which one I bought!

12. Got a Verdamper for $545.

Worth every cent.

13. I paid $400 for my regular volcano

14. i have a digi-vap and got it off ebay for 109.99 came with a grinder and i love the hell out of it

15. Check out craigslist. I got a used Volcano classic for $375. It was nearly brand new, had plenty of extra bag left (solid valve), and was still shiny. Still had the 599$ price tag on it :]. Works great.

16. I paid $603 for my Classic Volcano and Metal case and extra easy valve bags.

17. i bought my non-digital volcano wit solid valve kit for $490 new at a portland smoke shop.

18. got my silver surfer local for 200 something

19. I have the volcano vaporizer. It cost $650 - $700 (CDN$) and was well worth it. I didn't get the digital one because the guy at the head shop said that it is "faster" to change temperatures with a dial than the digital - I agree - saves money too.

I have the solid valve.