Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much did you pay for a doc rec?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Rayzon1, Jun 7, 2011.

1. I paid 150$ in NorCal... Is this to much? (I had medical records and everything)

2. i paid $65 for my renewal, new patients pay $75 with coupon that's printed in the nickel. Welcome to Med/Rx'C

3. My 6th renewal (2nd with this doctor) only cost me $30. The previous was $35. Before that I was with my original recommending doctor - in 05 when I got my first rec, it was $150, after that I think $85 each successive year

4. 200 first visit, in michigan though. Hell I'd pay a lot to be able to burn legally.

5. WOW! I'm not sure where you are in the Mitten but you're paying too much imo.

I didn't have medical records but had enough wrong with me that a Doctor signed a rec. Took 3 months to get that done and it was $50 for the first two visits and the third month you paid $100 and he signed my recommendation. So $200 and that was doing things the difficult way.

6. My renewal was free and I paid 45 for the recommendation with a coupon.