how much deos BHO cost in NJ or your area?

Discussion in 'General' started by dylannn201, Jul 31, 2012.

1. i was wondering what does the street price per gram of butane honey oil costs you guys in your area? I dont wanna get ripped off, thanks.

2. Haha. My town doesn't even have oils or anything. Most people don't know what it is either.

3. That's even more annoying when you're trying to buy it.

"You wanna buy some hash"

"Maybe, what kind is it"

"Hash"

4. That's like some of the people I know but they don't know the difference between indica and sativa.

"bro I got some fire weed"

"cool is it an indica or sativa"

"the fuck are you talking about? It's weed."

5. When it comes to the east coat the scene is far behind. I don't expect most people outside my circle to know the difference between indica & sativa let alone what bho is. My plan is to help change that a little. At least in Maryland around the bmore area.

6. Bho in nj sells for 75-100 a g

7. Lololololololol

If you're paying that much for BHO, you're basically getting fucked in the ass w/o lube.

8. Well then if your in nj your gonna get fucked

9. DAHAHAHAHAHA

Straight anal rape.

I mean.. Just go buy some cheap weed and
    Make your own lol

I pay $30 a gram for top quality budder most people on here haven't had the honor of smoking.

10. It's not economically sound to do that in nj. It's rare around here so if you find it it's expensive so what if I get a oz for 150, that might get me what a 1.5 of wax. I can't even find crappy bud cheap enough to use.

11. dude .. IF YOU DIDNT KNOW eAST COAST prices are fucked up and half the people over here hold on,three quarters of the people dont even know the difference in indica and sativa like previously stated. I and a couple hundred I imagine maybe three hundred people id guess in the whole state of NC have their own oil rig and smoke oil... if that.. i know im part of the movement. I have always pushed knowledge onto these kids. Sorry I had to say all that bro but east coast legit chron ( that prolly came from cali or colorado ) sells for 350 zip all day.. most people that dont have a hookup would pay 120 a quarter all fuckin day..

12. As an nj toker for awwhile i dont know anyone with or who has bho. If we did tho it would be near 75 /g no joke. NJ is redic with prices

13. Im down here in NC and its the same.. Im chillin at my boys house with my lil pocket rig setup with a TI nail.. torch.. just chillin taking dabs. people who walk in have no fuckin idea what im doing, or what bho is.. they cant even comprehend it.

I usually buy a zip of funk make my rounds on it and use the profit all on oil. I can pull a fat gram of oil off a quarter of funk.

much love. ive turned so many ppl onto this. lets go!@:hello:

heres some pics

Attached Files:

14. Never even seen hash before in NY lol

15. Seen bho once in nj a friend had it.
    Also hash ive only brought once it was 25 a gram.

16. I got some friends in NC. Ever been to Dr. Robs Glass Emporium in Greensboro? It just opened this year and if not you should pay a visit. The owner's a good guy.

17. i've only been able to find buds here. nothing fancy like hash or oil. and if i could it would be priced out the ass like everyone said.

i'll stick to my 50 an 8th dank shit. good enough for me. and better on my wallet.

18. Honestly I would never buy BHO from anyone in NJ, unless I really know the dealer. Most people don't know the diff between the strains and called every bud "kush" or "sour". So you might end up with something totally made to look like BHO and pay out your ass for it. Your better off making your own.

19. true. wish there was some of that sour down south. we do get alot of shit shipped in from cali and colorado.