Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much dank for ganja food

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mac16, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Tonight I think im going to make some fire crackers for me and my friend but i dont know how much of this afghui i have to use for each serving. How much herb for each person? thanks

2. I always smoke my dank, get like regs or w/e for baking... but uhh...

im usually doing .75 per cracker and eating 2, but i suggest like .5 gram a cracker and eat 2.

3. Agreeed, if you've never tried any ganja food or if you aren't that heavy of a smoker trying about .5 would be a great amount

4. i would say i smoke around a dub a day or so but have went through my chaotic stages too. always dank. but i have never made ganja food for some reason and want to try.

^ abobe poster. your from oregon? where abouts? i live in tri-cities usually i have been smoking humboldt nug but recently weve been making some big purchases from eugene some blueberry bubblegum and a couple other flavors were pretty dank. oregon has some fire ass nug i must admit.