Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much dank for firecracker?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by eatCAMERA, Apr 22, 2010.

1. I'm planning to make some firecrackers with the Trainwreck Kush I have. This shit is pretty dank, reeks like lemons and you can smell it from a mile away.

I have a medium tolerance, i smoke every day and about .5 of dank a day on average. I weigh 155 at 5'10 and have a very fast metabolism.

How much trainwreck kush should I put in? I was thinking about .5-.7 to get really fucked but im not sure.

2. Cooked it wrong?

3. If you put in 1.5g of dank and felt nothing you cooked it wrong probably.

4. 1.5g of dank is definitely user error. There is no way possible unless it was ultra schwag, or you messed up. Even the most tolerant, heaviest smoker would be completely obliterated by a 1.5 dank cracker.

5. I put in .7g of Trainwreck Kush, should work just fine.