How Much Could These Yield

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Alkaline, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Hey I just was wondering if anyone has any ideas what it looks like these plants would yield..I know there is no way to really tell but i just figured a ball park figure.. They are both bluberry. They are both 15" high and a foot wide. I know I could go to 12/12 now but wasnt sure if I should just yet. I wanna get a pretty good amount off each one..Let me know what u think. Thanx
    M1110002.jpg

M1110003.jpg

M1110004.jpg

M1110005.jpg

2. a million pounds

3. youre a fuckin clown huh

4. The question is what kind of lights you using and how big is the space that your using. From what I see from the picture I say maybe an ounce if that. Then again I'm no expert....and baked sooooo:bongin:

edit*Is there only two plants...I cant tell

5. I got 4, 4 foot T5 tubes and then 1, 2 foot strip light T5 tube underneath. I got about a 4 x 4 space to work with. I have 4 plants in there right now but i think only these 2 are female. they have female preflowers, the other 2 have like what looks to be tiny little balls. I should prolly just get rid of them but a lot of people say that it could still be a female but i dunno about that

6. how many watts are you running? what strain?

1/2 a gram per watt per month of flower is a very basic estimate....

ex: if your rocking 200 actual watts and your in flower for 2 months... you get 200 grams.... more or less.... so watts is the key...

some get more, some get less... lots of variables in growing... but this is a good way to project your final outcome...

7. id wait a week to go 12/12 just to be sure those are probably strong enough but barely id wait on those bitches

8. Nowhere near enough light for that much space. Not even close.

9. 0 Grams with that lighting, you will probably be lucky if you even get any shake.

What's your flowering lighting?

10. whoa... blast

11. I need more :smoke:

12. Well if its making bud sites i dont see why it would make shake.. There all healthy and growing strong.. I got 4, 4 foot tubes t5 6400k and 2, 2 foot tubes for underneath lighting. I got 4 3000K t5 lights for flowering..The whole ull be lucky to get shake is rediculous obviously. And I always been told Lumens are what u are lookin for not wattage..And if these lights arent strong enough, then why do I have 4 1 foot by 1 foot plants.I think ones a male so im gonna get rid of one today. Oh 54W. I think i broke it down before to 2600 lumens per plant that it was getting without the 2 underneath t5.

13. I started 12/12 at 16" inches and now my plant is between 6 and 7 feet tall at 1 week left of flowering. The harvest will be at least 3oz if not 4oz or more. I'm using a 400w HPS.

14. I have a 400 wat MH and HPS but the MH was heat stressin them to a crisp early on, So I switched to T5. Id assume the HPS is gonna heat stress em now when I flower..And Ive always heard from plenty of people T5 works just fine for veg and flower. If it gives off the proper lumens and the right color spectrum it really shouldnt matter should it?

15. Id like to use the MH and HPS but if it fries my plants whats the point.If they are doing good under T5 6400K

16. Thanks to Tihspeed for giving me an Idea..As for MicroGrower 420..Maybe u should just shut ur fuckin mouth..It would be best for everyone if we didnt listen to Garbage all day

17. Im prolly gonna wait another Month anyway now.I was more worried about gettin them root bound with the height but I read to figure 1 gallon per 1 foot so thats what im doing.

18. Bwhahahaha. Yup, No doubt. Defiantly don't know what I am talking about, My bad.:wave:

19. thats why the lord invented ventilation. you can use a t5, however your buds probably will not grow as dense or as big as they could have under an hid. this is why hid lights are the light of choice for serious horticulturalists.

good luck my /\/igga

20. I understand that the HPS is better i have a fan and then an exhaust fan but even with those 2 i was still burning the seedilings with the MH..Would it be better now to go to MH and HPS for the rest of it since they are about a foot. I just dont wanna burn em again..Thanx