How Much Cost?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GalenH, Dec 28, 2007.

1. So i think i may decide to start growing my own weed, i just seriously can not be assed with going from dealer to dealer and shelling out soo much money! I would want to grow indoors and only two plants...I would just like a quick rundown of how much it iwll cost (minus seed price) to grow these plants properly to see if I can actually afford this, it all looks very expensive!

Experienced smoker, complete newbie grower!!

2. you could grow 2 plants off a 250 watt metal halide and hps. metal halide for veg hps for flowering you can usually get a 250 watt package for less than 80 pound i got a 600watt setup for 90 pound. then uve got your soild and nutes that should come to about 20 pound. you can buy a grow tent but i think its a waste of money.

3. you should start with bag seed, dirt, and a few cfl's...that will give ya approx. 6-8 weeks worth of grow experience and time to figure out the big picture...cost 10$...gl:D.

4. ive been looking online where can you get those at that price in the UK? You mentioned pounds..

5. hydroponics.co.uk i go to the shop and there is a deal on 89 pound for a 600w hps reflector and ballast. if you emailed them im sure they would get back to you because the deal i got isnt on the website