How Much Comes Off of One Plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by macarthur312, Mar 30, 2012.

1. My friend and I are growing starting this April. My buddy is handling the grow but I was wondering how much comes from one plant or seed in grams or Oz's Does one plant grow from one seed(stupid question i know)?

2. oh outdoor? it varies dependent on a lot of things like strain and the season and the soil but if it all goes well hope for a pound or two

3. there is no way to put a number on your outcome. you can get anything from a couple grams to a couple pounds. all depends on the growers. my advice start reading =)

4. Like pinkbear said you cant get a real answer for that question. Too many conditions apply. Questions lie are you growing indoor or out door. Strains have a big part to do with it as well. Some grow may more than others and it also depends on how long you plan on Vegging the plant. Then you apply things like topping, LSTing and what kind of Light source you are using which loops itself back to Indoor or outdoor... so yea you can never get a straight answer....

5. it is an outdoor sorry

6. Still can't give you an answer lol... Answer all of those things I said above then maybe...

7. More then a joint and less then a felony

8. Some outdoors produce a lot,around a pound or two.Indoors produce around 200-500g.

9. 500 grams= Approx. 1Lb. & 1.5 ounces