Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much cbd do you think is in my coconut oil?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Fredbear, May 18, 2019.

1. i make it normal......decarb at 240 and I soak it in hot water sometimes boiling for about three days off and on but it’s always soaking.....it produces a pretty good high in my coffee or sometimes I’ll just eat it with some pineapple........it’s great for my back.......in this format is there cbd,s

Another question........if I just soak my weed in coconut oil without decarb it it and not letting it get too hot boiling water is like 100 right will this extract healing property’s without the activated thc. I want it for my wife

• Like Like x 2
  2. Personally, I think you would be better served by making an undecarbed, concentrated tincture and doing a solvent transfer to your coconut oil. I don't know about the method you describe, but don't see why it wouldn't work. The rub is that so much goodness remains in the cannabis you strain out of your oil. Good luck to you and your wife.
    You boil your decarbed cannabis in water? You say it works...I have no idea of the CBD% in your stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sorry.....I was unclear but the coconut oil and my weed is in a mason jar, then gets boiled on a large pot of water

• Like Like x 1