Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much cash should i drop on bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by soserious, Jul 23, 2012.

1. I get about 200 every two weeks after rent and.food. How much should i put towards bud?

2. Idk about prices but a half-oz would give you a gram everyday so I would get that if I were you.

3. 200 dollars.

4. If you smoke a lot then use half on it and save the rest. If you only do sometimes then use 50

5. If you buy a vape you can only spend like $60.

6. Depends on how much you smoke; I normally buy an eighth of dank per pay check, there is not much wiggle room and I'm trying to save some money.

I only spend $30 per week but if you have the money and smoke often I'd say $100 should be sufficient. Don't use all your free money though...

7. I agree. These 2 weeks get a good vape (like the da buddah for around 180), then the next 2 weeks u can get a quarter or even an eighth and have it WAYYYY more worth it

8. I say just buy an ounce every month. Depending on where you're located, you can get a zip for about $300 (well atleast here in Atlanta) and cheaper in other places. That's 28 grams. You can definitely make that last a month and if you'd like, you could have friends come over and match you. Good luck, OP!

9. Buying in bulk is cheaper in the long run because you could get a cheap ounce and sell some to your buddy's and actually make more money if you have a surplus or you could just save the surplus to save money either way you would still be spending a very small amount on weed, So I'd say pick up an ounce a month (like posted above) and it would definitely last you a good while

10. Like others have said get an ounce it's cheaper in the long run. I wouldn't advocate selling, even to your close friends. Unless your really discipline it can be a slippery slope for most people

11. All of it. Including rent and food money.

12. Yup i guess i'll save up and buy a qp. T-break won't kill me.

13. if you only have 200 extra bucks every two weeks... then that's gonna be a pretty decent length of a t-break while you save up for a QP.
    if you're buying quality, you're going to need at LEAST 800 bucks to buy a QP. Of course if you're buying mids/regs it wont take you as long.

On the plus side... if you buy a qp, you can always keep 1/2 for yourself, and flip the other 1/2. Maybe not something you want to start doing, but will help your cash problem. Or you could even just sell a little of the QP to close friends, help you recoup some of your costs.

14. I know where i can get a super good qp for 400. Bud is real cheap out here. And my friend is in direct contact with multiple growers. Same kid with the med card actually.

15. Buddy, I'm in the same position as you.

Paycheques are around 400 dollars give or take every two weeks.

100 for college (I save a 100 every pay to pay off next years college)
    60 once a month for phone bill.

So I really have to balance spending money and Pot money.

But usually I pick up a half O every two weeks and I usually have like nothing left a day before the next pay.

16. Enough to buy 4 lbs